Check out my combo: Infinity

What exactly is a cookie cutter combo?
(Aug. 05, 2008  10:15 PM)Gotruto Wrote: What exactly is a cookie cutter combo?

The combos that are really common in the beyblading community and accepted as the best.
(Aug. 05, 2008  10:15 PM)Gotruto Wrote: What exactly is a cookie cutter combo?

In fact, you can apply this to anything sort of hobby or game, that has a set of cards, pieces, combos, or whatever, that are widely accepted by the majority of the player base as the best.

Having cookie cutters is almost always unavoidable because some things are just better than others. Although, it depends on the game just how many cookie cutters there are, and how much they effect the players. In most cases people tend to just use cookie cutters and win because they are well known, widely accepted, and generally, reliable, but there are also people who will challenge cookie cutters to try and be original.

Normally it's a good idea to start with cookie cutter combos to get a good start, and then branch out with your ideas from there, but that's just my 2 cents.
i knew u could apply to other things, because i have heard of it before, but forgot the meaning. (i also forgot where i heard it.)
(Aug. 05, 2008  11:08 PM)Gotruto Wrote: i knew u could apply to other things, because i have heard of it before, but forgot the meaning. (i also forgot where i heard it.)

Probably another hobby (It's likely that it was a card game), or maybe a competitive video game.
It was most likely WoW (I dont play anymore though, its boring)
(Aug. 05, 2008  8:17 PM)Bluezee Wrote: maybe it would have pinoy, but u seem to forget the in the opposite spin direction, as seen in the tourney, i gain the other blade's speed and the other one lost it so it might have been a long battle but my life after death ability would most likely save me..and i beleive i did face the right spin one which was the one that i broke the tip right?

Please take note that while this base does have reasonable life after death, proper zombies have much more.

(Aug. 05, 2008  9:14 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: This is the combo you posted. I'd like to point out that you can't use Neo Left casings with Dranzer S's shaft so I assumed you used regular left spin casings.

Actually, yes, you can, just that you can't put in the little metal ring. I think it was considered legal, but some clarification could be nice.
(Aug. 05, 2008  9:37 PM)Xeno Wrote: Tired I can't believe how much speculation is going on about Bluzee's blade. How long is this going to go on?

when bluezee stops thinking he's the greatest for no reason
Here's a suggestion for your beyblade. 1. change the base to Dranzer F and hope it stays in endurance mode or use Dranzer V2's with the SP and 2. Change the AR to Roller Defencer (heard it was OK for spin stealing.) This is what i think could upgrade it.
I always thought it was illegal.
no one said i was the greatest and i know im not so how about u hop off...i was only expressing my opinions so find someone else to bother...as for your comment Cye, that is illegal..and Gotruto, thanks but no thanks, i dont like dranzer f
(Aug. 06, 2008  4:37 AM)Gotruto Wrote: Here's a suggestion for your beyblade. 1. change the base to Dranzer F and hope it stays in endurance mode or use Dranzer V2's with the SP and 2. Change the AR to Roller Defencer (heard it was OK for spin stealing.) This is what i think could upgrade it.

this is terrible
Thats why i gave an option...and i asked if Roller defencer's AR is any good once on the Ask a question thread and they said that...
It was when it was released, but it has since been outclassed.
i attempted to make a combo that is a Sorta-copy of this where it has the same goal of good attack and endurance

AR: Strata Dragoon G
SR: Strata Dragoon G
WD: MG
SG: Normal Left
BB: Draciel S 2 balls

I keep trying to have it fight my best beyblade fairly w/o one being knocked into a whole seeing if it is an effective zombie, but that isnt working out..
it can't be a zombie because it doesnt have a bearing tip and/or a good zombie WD even though i guess you could use 10 wide
Gotruto, have you read our Zombie article?
(Aug. 06, 2008  5:12 AM)Gotruto Wrote: i attempted to make a combo that is a Sorta-copy of this where it has the same goal of good attack and endurance

AR: Strata Dragoon G
SR: Strata Dragoon G
WD: 10-Wide
SG: Normal Left
BB: Dranzer V2
SP: Dranzer V2

I keep trying to have it fight my best beyblade fairly w/o one being knocked into a whole seeing if it is an effective zombie, but that isnt working out..

Zombies have free spinning tips.
Yes i have read the article and everything, but i dont have any Bearing core or free spinning tips... Also i edited my discription, it tilted to much and thus couldnt take ANY spin. A REGULAR zombie:

AR: Bistool Hasbro
WD: Wide Defence
SG: Neo-Right (Double Bearing if possible)
BB: Dragoon V2

Yes i know how zombies work and everything, unfortunately...i dont have ANY of the parts in this combo, or just about ANY good zombie combo Unhappy , defencive beyblades tended to not have any good zombie stuff...thats most likely why i dont have any...