Check out my combo: Infinity

(Aug. 05, 2008  4:22 AM)Gotruto Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2008  4:08 AM)Bluezee Wrote: over 200 tests WITH THE SAME COMBOS

Combo #1: Infinity

Combo #2: Endurance Beyblade

Results: Infinity 90%/Endurance Beyblade 10%

What beyblade did you use to do this test? This combo is really not that hard to beat with another endurance type. There is a reason why Dranzer S's shaft isn't that popular.
its the life after death effect that i was aiming for and spin stealing is near the end to keep it alive for the win
Bluezee, how well do you think your combo would fare against this:

AR: War Lion
WD: Spark Disk
SG: Neo Right Bearing Core
SP: Cross Survivor
BB: Customize Grip
(Aug. 05, 2008  4:28 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote:

What beyblade did you use to do this test? This combo is really not that hard to beat with another endurance type. There is a reason why Dranzer S's shaft isn't that popular.

I didnt really do the tests or anything, it just seemed to me like it would be good against endurance combos, guess i was wrong. (i pretty much pointed out that if u use a beyblade it would own against, u cant really say it owns...)

you performed 200 tests?
yes i ACTUALLY DID starting at 3:00 sunday morning( day of BoTB) until time to leave with differnt combos about 10 times each and the results were great enough to make me want to post and for other reasons that will soon be known in my later posts
Well as i quoted before (SAME COMBOS), u didnt make it clear that u used multiple. and 20 combos? i doubt if u had 20 Great combos to fight against, since u are claiming this one is great. (i SERIOUSLY doubt u put them together on the spot)
(Aug. 04, 2008  4:26 PM)Bluezee Wrote: thanks..and yea, i dont have wide survivor at the moment but i just wanted to go for a survival / spin-stealing approach with high attack

Throw in an eight spiker; use in attack mode more frequently.

(Aug. 05, 2008  4:37 AM)Bluezee Wrote: yes i ACTUALLY DID starting at 3:00 sunday morning( day of BoTB) until time to leave with differnt combos about 10 times each and the results were great enough to make me want to post and for other reasons that will soon be known in my later posts

To be honest, 20 different combos, 10 times each, has hardly any statistical significance in this situation, especially since the test conditions are not well controlled.
I am pretty sure my zombie in right spin would have beaten that.
if it stays together lol
maybe it would have pinoy, but u seem to forget the in the opposite spin direction, as seen in the tourney, i gain the other blade's speed and the other one lost it so it might have been a long battle but my life after death ability would most likely save me..and i beleive i did face the right spin one which was the one that i broke the tip right?
(Aug. 05, 2008  8:17 PM)Bluezee Wrote: maybe it would have pinoy, but u seem to forget the in the opposite spin direction, as seen in the tourney, i gain the other blade's speed and the other one lost it so it might have been a long battle but my life after death ability would most likely save me..and i beleive i did face the right spin one which was the one that i broke the tip right?

Why are you making this combo sound like the end all be all of plastic beyblades?
AR: Zeus
SR: Galeon
WD: 10 Wide
SG: Dranzer S Free spin shaft W/ NEO Left Casings
BB: Dranzer S

This is your combo, right? I'll make it now and do ten matches against a combo that I make. I'll post the results in like 10-20 minutes.
(Aug. 05, 2008  8:17 PM)Bluezee Wrote: maybe it would have pinoy, but u seem to forget the in the opposite spin direction, as seen in the tourney, i gain the other blade's speed and the other one lost it so it might have been a long battle but my life after death ability would most likely save me..and i beleive i did face the right spin one which was the one that i broke the tip right?

Werent u just saying that your beyblade has amazing endurance?....as in if u fought a left spin it would outlast it?...then if u are fighting a right spin and u need Life After Death, i doubt if u could outlast some1 in left spin.
Yea thats the combo Cye but be sure to also do it in attack mode since most of my matches went by attack too..and Gotruto, mainly everyone in the tourney used left spin and it outlasted them with the exception of a few good smash attackers so ur wrong again

No that wasnt my zombie. The time you faced me with the right spin was when it fell apart upon launch. I am pretty sure my combo would have one if it stayed together like maz said lol.
This is the combo you posted. I'd like to point out that you can't use Neo Left casings with Dranzer S's shaft so I assumed you used regular left spin casings.
AR: Zeus
SR: Galeon
WD: 10 Wide
SG: Dranzer S Free spin shaft W/ NEO Left Casings
BB: Dranzer S

I tested your combo against:
AR: Wing Cross
WD: Spark Disk
SG: Neo Right Double Bearing
SP: Cross Survivor
BB: Customize Grip
in Tornado Balance.

Match 1: My combo won by outspinning yours.
Match 2: My combo won by outspinning yours.
Match 3: My combo won by outspinning yours.
Match 4: My combo won by outspinning yours.
Match 5: My combo won by outspinning yours.
Match 6: My combo won by outspinning yours.
Match 7: My combo won by outspinning yours.
Match 8: Draw - Double Knockout
Match 9: My combo won by outspinning yours.
Match 10: My combo won by outspinning yours.

Notes: I ran these matches with a friend of mine. I'm way better than him. In fact he's not that good at all. I gave him MY combo with a customize grip and a dragon winder. I used YOUR combo with just a shooter and a normal winder. Also, in Match 9 he mislaunched with my combo and still won. Your combo's problem is that it is knocked off balance easily. Its also not THAT good at stealing spin.
no im talkin about the one with the yellow wolborg shaft..or was that ur endurance combo that seemed like a zombie?
(Aug. 05, 2008  9:14 PM)Bluezee Wrote: no im talkin about the one with the yellow wolborg shaft..or was that ur endurance combo that seemed like a zombie?

The one you broke my shaft was the endurance one.
did u use it in attack mode most of the time Cye?
No, every match was in endurance mode.
Not supposed to be..when the vids are up from BoTB you will see my combo and see exactly what I mean.
Tired I can't believe how much speculation is going on about Bluzee's blade. How long is this going to go on?
(Aug. 05, 2008  9:37 PM)Xeno Wrote: Tired I can't believe how much speculation is going on about Bluzee's blade. How long is this going to go on?

Probably till the videos or after the next botb.
I'd do the tests again in attack mode, but I just put all my bey stuff away. But, I'll explain that it probably wouldn't fair any better against my combo. Dranzer S's attack mode isn't really aggressive or anything. Seriously, if Dranzer S's base and SG were that useful then why isn't it used in any cookie cutter combo?