Cheapest eBay person selling Plastic Blades for under $10!

Hey guys, this is the guy who sells the TAKARA Plastic Beyblades, from originals all the way to EG core. Heres the link:
This person sells them mainly for around 8 USD!: http://desc.shop.ebay.com/merchant/toyga...m14?_pgn=1

This person sells them for about 12 USD: http://desc.shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/ele...Z1QQ_fromZ
Toygalera has sent out fakes when real products were listed. Most of Toygalera's listed products are counterfeit. Nobody here should order from them.
(Jul. 14, 2009  8:36 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Toygalera has sent out fakes when real products were listed. Most of Toygalera's listed products are counterfeit. Nobody here should order from them.

Oh really? I have never gotten a fake from toygalleria..
I wonder if you know how to spot a fake. Lips_sealed
(Jul. 14, 2009  8:39 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I wonder if you know how to spot a fake. Lips_sealed

lol yeah I do. I have had fakes before (not from this seller) and I can tell the difference. My friend has bought some blades when they were in stores, (I have some of the same ones from this seller) and they are identical.
Tell me how to spot it, then.
http://myworld.ebay.com/dimsum2u&ssPageN...X:SELLERID

This guy's a way better seller. Everything it wrapped in a cardboard box to ensure it arrives in the same condition it left in. There's also a password in each of his boxes which you type into a message box on your next order, and you receive 10% of what you payed back.

I've bought 6 Beyblades from DimSum2u, all of them real.
(Jul. 14, 2009  9:08 AM)YoungBladerAxle Wrote: http://myworld.ebay.com/dimsum2u&ssPageN...X:SELLERID

This guy's a way better seller. Everything it wrapped in a cardboard box to ensure it arrives in the same condition it left in. There's also a password in each of his boxes which you type into a message box on your next order, and you receive 10% of what you payed back.

I've bought 6 Beyblades from DimSum2u, all of them real.

Dude almost all dimsum's stuff are fake! It's so obvious! Here is one of his Dragoon G's (eg core) it is supposed to be a left spin blade, but in the picture it shows right spin, and no launcher or rip cord!
As Brad said, do you even know how to spot a fake??
If you have nothing to add dont post plz
(Jul. 14, 2009  11:31 AM)Gaia_Dragoon Wrote: Dude almost all dimsum's stuff are fake! It's so obvious! Here is one of his Dragoon G's (eg core) it is supposed to be a left spin blade, but in the picture it shows right spin, and no launcher or rip cord!

Sure, it is. That is why I got Dragoon G with the left Engine gear along with Dranzer G and its right engine gear :\
It also came with a launcher and ripcord.
(Jul. 14, 2009  11:49 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Sure, it is. That is why I got Dragoon G with the left Engine gear along with Dranzer G and its right engine gear :\
It also came with a launcher and ripcord.

Dude how come mine is screwed up then? I got it from dimsum...
Whether Gaia_Dragoon knows how to spot a fake or not, -I- do, and I have looked at lots of blades from Dimsum, bought about 8, and NONE of them have been fake at all.
(Jul. 14, 2009  12:27 PM)YoungBladerAxle Wrote: Whether Gaia_Dragoon knows how to spot a fake or not, -I- do, and I have looked at lots of blades from Dimsum, bought about 8, and NONE of them have been fake at all.

Of course I know how to spot fakes... It needs to have the TAKARA logo in Japanese, not the TTHongli logo, it needs to have Beyblade before it's name, it needs to have a serial code at the back, no Chinese writing can be on the box at all, only Jap and a bit of English. Most of dimsums blades are real, but one of them i ordered: Dragoon G, was fake it also had no launcher, and it was right sping EG core. My other blade I got from him was a Driger V but that was real.
Are you sure the LISTING said that it was a Takara beyblade? Sometimes it says "Beyblade beyblades etc. etc." and not "Takara Beyblades etc. etc."
I've seriously never had a problem with toygalera

I ordered stuff from them all the time and as long as you only buy the stuff that says TAKARA, you'll get a Takara item.
Why would u buy from this guy? All he sells are plastics and driger,draciel and gaia dragoon ms. Only about a 5 or 6 of his blades have useful parts. I'll list them:

metal driger
master dragoon
draciel metal ball defenser
trygle
dragoon G
catapult grip

why would u buy these instead of MFB?
(Jul. 14, 2009  2:58 PM)Megablader Wrote: why would u buy these instead of MFB?

Because we like to collect and get information! Well I like to...
(Jul. 14, 2009  2:46 PM)Anubis Wrote: I've seriously never had a problem with toygalera

I ordered stuff from them all the time and as long as you only buy the stuff that says TAKARA, you'll get a Takara item.

I also haven't had this problem with Toygalera I bought a Metal Driger from them before and it was Takara. I guess if you decide to buy from them it's at your own risk.
I had bought two Gigars from toygalera where both the pictures and the description clearly indicated that they were Takara whereas the ones I got shipped to me were TT Hongli...
It seems from what I'm seeing here, that toygalera is gambling. Many are reporting 100% real, while some say 100%fake. I would say that unless you are willing to risk it, don't buy from them.
(Jul. 14, 2009  2:46 PM)Anubis Wrote: I've seriously never had a problem with toygalera

Exactly. And to the dude with the Wolborg 1 blade avatar, yes it does Say Takara Beyblade in Japanese, I know how to spot a fake.
Yeah I bought a Driger MS and Draciel MS from Toygalera. It's real alright.
(Jul. 14, 2009  8:39 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I wonder if you know how to spot a fake. Lips_sealed

@ BeyBrad; Omega obviously didn't know how to spot fakes and has only recently watched that Keyblader007 video. As for Toy Galera, his buisness has turned over, obviously because he has a reputation of selling fakes. But now he does sell Takara (authentic) blades. TT Hongli thought they were clever, they obviously weren't. Also watch out for Shop Officer! He blocks out the TT Hongli sign, but luckily i noticed it and it didn't have a D-Rights logo. Back to the point, people like Omega are soon to fall for gay tricks like Shop Officers Pinching_eyes_2. TT Hongli's blades aren't that bad, the only down parts are that they have fake weight disks and that the plastic is made of poorly molded plastic, the models are original, so they look real for display. The launchers are obviously fake but the rip cords are too weak! They straighten easier though.

Err sorry for the gay speach? XD
(Jul. 15, 2009  5:46 AM)fragbait Wrote: It seems from what I'm seeing here, that toygalera is gambling. Many are reporting 100% real, while some say 100%fake. I would say that unless you are willing to risk it, don't buy from them.

@ Fragbait, like i said, ToyGalera sells Takara blades and TT Hongli's, it's only a matter of knowing what your buying.
(Jul. 14, 2009  4:14 PM)ZenX Wrote: I had bought two Gigars from toygalera where both the pictures and the description clearly indicated that they were Takara whereas the ones I got shipped to me were TT Hongli...

@ ZenX, Seriously? Oh that's against Ebay regulations? Give him terrible feedback and report to ebay. Seriously are you sure it said it was Takara? He probaly mentioned it was Original, that does not state it was a Takara blade.. did you look at the pictures? If it was a Takara then this might change the whole story.
(Jul. 14, 2009  11:31 AM)Omega Wrote: Dude almost all dimsum's stuff are fake! It's so obvious! Here is one of his Dragoon G's (eg core) it is supposed to be a left spin blade, but in the picture it shows right spin, and no launcher or rip cord!

@ Omega, What on earth? Dimsu2u's stock is 100% authentic, so what are you on about? If it's boxed Takara, it's a Takara beyblade? Seriously, you can carry on thinking Dimsu's. Also, you can zoom into it, it's obviously a left spin blade. None of the TT Hongli's Dragoon's contain a right spin. Your obviously taking sides with Toy Galera because he's selling cheaper stock to make up for his TT Hongli buisness.