Galaxy4ever
trumpetblade
Rotation
Shippudenface
BBlader009
beast chimaera

Total: 9
This needs "USA" in the prefix.
I am in Harrisonburg (about 45 minutes from Charlottesville). Id love to see an event this close!
i live in Suffolk (136.3 miles from chalottesville) . im not tring 2 be picky but if u could pick some what closer like Richmond,Norffolk,or Chesapeake. If not its col , March 4 is my best time

Town: Richmond
Distance willing to travelGaspne hour
Your availability:Weekends

I think Charlottesville or Richmond are perfect spots for an event like this. Would be interested.
i live in appomattox but hey i live about 1 hour from there so sure i will go to it
So what's the status on this? I'm available on weekends and could definitely do Charlottesville.
I'd probably try to plan this for May. I'll look into it more, but first, I need someone who can gather up the virginia bladers.
most of those places are small towns major places would be Norfolk, VIRGINIA BEACH, HAMPTON, suffolk, richmond. va beach hampton and norfolk are 3 major ares but i live in these areas and if there is a tournament im definitely going and know somebody whose willing to go
The problem with Virginia is it's so big with too many major locations. On the map, this town seems to be in the middle of everything.
Quote:
Charlottesville would be a good meeting place. I've already begun pming a couple of people about a potential tournament. They seemed interested. Deikailo, pm me witb some details and I can continue to gather bladers. Let's make this happen soon!
Sounds good. I'll talk to you about it over the weekend
Im interested and know alot of people around the 7 cities
If something is happening this close then I'll definitely show up, I live in chesterfield so lets do it VA, show em what we can bring to the stadium. My cousin is interested too, so I'll give him the info and what to do if he wants to come.
I tried messaging deikailo multiple times. She didn't message back. I suppose we could do it without her help but it would be easier with her. Lets do it soon!
Get me a list of people who want to go first. I already have a store.
I found a location so start signing up, folks!
I think I can come. Most likely yes. Charlottesville is is a good location. I pmed some people from Arise Spring Cherry Blossom but they said Charlottesville is to far for them.
I'll put you on the list unless you say otherwise.

It is and it isn't from them. Some of them can get there.
DEI CAN YOU GIMME A RIDE Grin? Even you gotta go on 95 South

Other then that I "MIGHT" go it under my dad Approval
I can give you a ride there, but you'd probably end up taking a bus back unless you want to go to Pittsburgh with me and find a place to sleep for the night lol.
(Apr. 23, 2011  5:09 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I can give you a ride there, but you'd probably end up taking a bus back unless you want to go to Pittsburgh with me and find a place to sleep for the night lol.
i just feel like ending up a Road Trip ._, IF THAT HAPPENED!
If you can fill up my car and have everyone help pay for gas + hotel room, be my guest. No food in my car.
(Apr. 23, 2011  5:20 AM)Deikailo Wrote: If you can fill up my car and have everyone help pay for gas + hotel room, be my guest. No food in my car.
Fill+Train=100+ bucks.......