World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Charlottesville, Virginia] The End Game Organized Play Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Charlottesville, Virginia] The End Game Organized Play Thread (/Thread-Charlottesville-Virginia-The-End-Game-Organized-Play-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3

[Charlottesville, Virginia] The End Game Organized Play Thread - Deikailo - Feb. 04, 2011

Time: 11am
Date: Saturday, May 21st, 2011
Fee: $5 store fee + WBO fees
Format: Double Elimination

Attendees:

Deikailo
NightVirgo8787
Blaze Wheeler
Galaxy4ever
trumpetblade
Rotation
Shippudenface
BBlader009
beast chimaera

Total: 9

RE: [Charlottesville, Virginia] You guys need a tournament. Really, VA bladers. Let's go. - Kai-V - Feb. 06, 2011

This needs "USA" in the prefix.

RE: [Charlottesville, Virginia, USA] You guys need a tournament. Really, VA bladers. Let's go. - trumpetblade - Feb. 12, 2011

I am in Harrisonburg (about 45 minutes from Charlottesville). Id love to see an event this close!

RE: [Charlottesville, Virginia, USA] You guys need a tournament. Really, VA bladers. Let's go. - tkoextreme - Feb. 20, 2011

i live in Suffolk (136.3 miles from chalottesville) . im not tring 2 be picky but if u could pick some what closer like Richmond,Norffolk,or Chesapeake. If not its col , March 4 is my best time

RE: [Charlottesville, Virginia, USA] You guys need a tournament. Really, VA bladers. Let's go. - gzaustin - Feb. 21, 2011

Town: Richmond
Distance willing to travelGaspne hour
Your availability:Weekends

I think Charlottesville or Richmond are perfect spots for an event like this. Would be interested.

RE: [Charlottesville, Virginia, USA] You guys need a tournament. Really, VA bladers. Let's go. - Livingdeadgirl - Mar. 16, 2011

i live in appomattox but hey i live about 1 hour from there so sure i will go to it

RE: [Charlottesville, Virginia, USA] You guys need a tournament. Really, VA bladers. Let's go. - trumpetblade - Mar. 16, 2011

So what's the status on this? I'm available on weekends and could definitely do Charlottesville.

RE: [Charlottesville, Virginia, USA] You guys need a tournament. Really, VA bladers. Let's go. - Deikailo - Mar. 16, 2011

I'd probably try to plan this for May. I'll look into it more, but first, I need someone who can gather up the virginia bladers.

RE: [Charlottesville, Virginia, USA] You guys need a tournament. Really, VA bladers. Let's go. - domarthur33 - Mar. 17, 2011

most of those places are small towns major places would be Norfolk, VIRGINIA BEACH, HAMPTON, suffolk, richmond. va beach hampton and norfolk are 3 major ares but i live in these areas and if there is a tournament im definitely going and know somebody whose willing to go

RE: [Charlottesville, Virginia, USA] You guys need a tournament. Really, VA bladers. Let's go. - Deikailo - Mar. 17, 2011

The problem with Virginia is it's so big with too many major locations. On the map, this town seems to be in the middle of everything.

RE: [Charlottesville, Virginia, USA] You guys need a tournament. Really, VA bladers. Let's go. - trumpetblade - Mar. 17, 2011

Quote:
Charlottesville would be a good meeting place. I've already begun pming a couple of people about a potential tournament. They seemed interested. Deikailo, pm me witb some details and I can continue to gather bladers. Let's make this happen soon!

RE: [Charlottesville, Virginia, USA] You guys need a tournament. Really, VA bladers. Let's go. - Deikailo - Mar. 17, 2011

Sounds good. I'll talk to you about it over the weekend

RE: [Charlottesville, Virginia, USA] You guys need a tournament. Really, VA bladers. Let's go. - trumpetblade - Mar. 17, 2011

Perfect. I'll look forward to it.

RE: [Charlottesville, Virginia, USA] You guys need a tournament. Really, VA bladers. Let's go. - Loki4355 - Mar. 29, 2011

Im interested and know alot of people around the 7 cities

RE: [Charlottesville, Virginia, USA] You guys need a tournament. Really, VA bladers. Let's go. - Wing_Zero - Mar. 29, 2011

If something is happening this close then I'll definitely show up, I live in chesterfield so lets do it VA, show em what we can bring to the stadium. My cousin is interested too, so I'll give him the info and what to do if he wants to come.

RE: [Charlottesville, Virginia, USA] You guys need a tournament. Really, VA bladers. Let's go. - trumpetblade - Mar. 29, 2011

I tried messaging deikailo multiple times. She didn't message back. I suppose we could do it without her help but it would be easier with her. Lets do it soon!

RE: [Charlottesville, Virginia, USA] You guys need a tournament. Really, VA bladers. Let's go. - Deikailo - Mar. 29, 2011

Get me a list of people who want to go first. I already have a store.

RE: [Charlottesville, Virginia] The End Game Organized Play Thread - Deikailo - Apr. 22, 2011

I found a location so start signing up, folks!

RE: [Charlottesville, Virginia] The End Game Organized Play Thread - ©oke - Apr. 23, 2011

I think I can come. Most likely yes. Charlottesville is is a good location. I pmed some people from Arise Spring Cherry Blossom but they said Charlottesville is to far for them.

RE: [Charlottesville, Virginia] The End Game Organized Play Thread - Deikailo - Apr. 23, 2011

I'll put you on the list unless you say otherwise.

It is and it isn't from them. Some of them can get there.

RE: [Charlottesville, Virginia] The End Game Organized Play Thread - Yami - Apr. 23, 2011

DEI CAN YOU GIMME A RIDE Grin? Even you gotta go on 95 South

Other then that I "MIGHT" go it under my dad Approval

RE: [Charlottesville, Virginia] The End Game Organized Play Thread - Deikailo - Apr. 23, 2011

I can give you a ride there, but you'd probably end up taking a bus back unless you want to go to Pittsburgh with me and find a place to sleep for the night lol.

RE: [Charlottesville, Virginia] The End Game Organized Play Thread - Yami - Apr. 23, 2011

(Apr. 23, 2011  5:09 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I can give you a ride there, but you'd probably end up taking a bus back unless you want to go to Pittsburgh with me and find a place to sleep for the night lol.
i just feel like ending up a Road Trip ._, IF THAT HAPPENED!

If you can fill up my car and have everyone help pay for gas + hotel room, be my guest. No food in my car.

(Apr. 23, 2011  5:20 AM)Deikailo Wrote: If you can fill up my car and have everyone help pay for gas + hotel room, be my guest. No food in my car.
Fill+Train=100+ bucks.......