[Charlottesville, Virginia] The End Game Organized Play Thread

Maybe me and my cousin can tag-along. Is it a combined fee of $10(Store + WBO) or $5(Store w/ Passport users)?
(Apr. 27, 2011  1:54 PM)Wing_Zero Wrote: Maybe me and my cousin can tag-along. Is it a combined fee of $10(Store + WBO) or $5(Store w/ Passport users)?
if your cousin doesn't have Passport he will have to pay 5 For Store Fee plus 5 more for WBO Fee or Buy passport for 10 witch it 10/15 total for your cousin. for you ,you just have to pay 5 that all cause you have a passport already.
Zero, just tell me if you can make it so I can add you to the list. The tournament is in proposals right now.
What does double elimination mean? Just curious.
It's probably going to be block round robin, but double elimination is exactly what it sounds like - you have to lose two times in the tournament to be out of the game.
I have some family in Virginia idk if theyre into beyblade but I can call and find out.
Dude, do it! Grin

By the way, I can't wait for our camping trip. It's going to be an amazing adventure.
Do we have to pay some kind of fee, or can we just camp anywhere?
(Apr. 29, 2011  1:39 AM)Shippudenface Wrote: Do we have to pay some kind of fee, or can we just camp anywhere?
just camp anywhere haha (waiting for reply from my parents =.=) i can tip Dei 20-30 dollars for gas. i'm sure i'll get my Gravity persusus before the tournament

EDIT* Hey Dei, do you need help with Judging?
I was going to try a campground first to look less suspicious.

You guys can use the official thead now.
i might be able to come if my old friend wants to hes not a member that okay
We'll sign him up.

This tournament is now official so please use that thread.
this tournament is official so use the new thread.