[Central Florida] The Sunshine’s

Alright so here’s my first team. I would only be able to do meetups in the Orlando area, but I could do possibly other areas if demand is high (possibly)

In this thread I will have our tournament scores and our members. Tournament scores will only be from when you join and forward.
Ask to join if you want to join
Cscramon FireKingArd Fireblaze BladerColton CosmoDragon UnionAchilles awesomefire123 izzybeyblade Conce7

Members-

Owner-
AlexTheBlader 

Members-
BrendonTheMayor
BladerColton

——————————————————————————

Tournament Scores (Ranked and Unranked)
(Mar. 27, 2021  3:15 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Alright so here’s my first team. I would only be able to do meetups in the Orlando area, but I could do possibly other areas if demand is high (possibly)

In this thread I will have our tournament scores and our members. Tournament scores will only be from when you join and forward.
Cscramon FireKingArd Fireblaze BladerColton CosmoDragon UnionAchilles awesomefire123 izzybeyblade Conce7

Members-

Owner-
AlexTheBlader 

Members-
BrendonTheMayor

Thank you so much Alex, I will love to join
(Mar. 27, 2021  12:27 PM)BladerColton Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2021  3:15 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Alright so here’s my first team. I would only be able to do meetups in the Orlando area, but I could do possibly other areas if demand is high (possibly)

Members-

Owner-
AlexTheBlader 

Members-
BrendonTheMayor

Thank you so much Alex, I will love to join
Alright, I have no qualifications just make sure to don’t go off topic on this thread and yeah. Welcome!