Central Florida Beyblade Area

Anyone in Central Florida Down to Beyblade at this one store I found that will let us maybe do a tournament or so just wanted to know if there’s anyone near the community’s between orlando and Tampa I live personally in winter haven fl  or is there any location around that bladers battle at?
(Jun. 11, 2019  5:20 PM)santostuner Wrote: Anyone in Central Florida Down to Beyblade at this one store I found that will let us maybe do a tournament or so just wanted to know if there’s anyone near the community’s between orlando and Tampa I live personally in winter haven fl  or is there any location around that bladers battle at?

I’m about 3 hours south of you but I’d make the journey up for a tournament. Would bring 2 Bladers with me as well. So if you decide to host one, we are down! Drive up from Broward country.

These also a discord chat started for FL Bladers. I believe one was right up by you in Orlando
I live in Winter Park so I will come
I am Interested in becoming the Osceola Organizer for Kissimmee. Kissimmee is Chuck full of State parks and i doubt they will mind we host tournaments there.
Just went to a tournament in Tampa area. I am from Orlando, anything in the area, I am in.
(Nov. 07, 2019  2:07 AM)Cscramon Wrote: Just went to a tournament in Tampa area.  I am from Orlando, anything in the area, I am in.

We would be interested in a beyblade tournament or battle session in Orlando as well.  To be fully transparent, I am the mom of a 9.5 year old beyblader and a 6 year old beyblader.  If this age group is of interest to play a tournament / battle with, please feel free to contact us here.

Thank you. 
Penny and Derek

(Jul. 08, 2019  4:00 PM)SovietBlader19 Wrote: I live in Winter Park so I will come

We would be interested in a beyblade tournament or battle session in Orlando as well.  To be fully transparent, I am the mom of a 9.5 year old beyblader and a 6 year old beyblader.  If this age group is of interest to play a tournament / battle with, please feel free to contact us here.

(Jun. 11, 2019  5:20 PM)santostuner Wrote: Anyone in Central Florida Down to Beyblade at this one store I found that will let us maybe do a tournament or so just wanted to know if there’s anyone near the community’s between orlando and Tampa I live personally in winter haven fl  or is there any location around that bladers battle at?

My son is 12, he will play anytime
Hello. My son is very interested in playing/battling with other kids as well....he is 11 and we are in Seminole County, so Orlando is not far for us. Please let me know if anyone would like to start a group for these kids to get together and if anyone knows of any nearby tournaments please share info. Thanks!

I’m about 3 hours south of you but I’d make the journey up for a tournament. Would bring 2 Bladers with me as well. So if you decide to host one, we are down! Drive up from Broward country.

These also a discord chat started for FL Bladers. I believe one was right up by you in Orlando
[/quote]

Hi SupaDav03! What do you mean when you mention that there is a "discord chat started for FL Bladers?" How and where do I find the chat? Thank you!
(Nov. 20, 2019  4:53 AM)VFlame Wrote: Hello. My son is very interested in playing/battling with other kids as well....he is 11 and we are in Seminole County, so Orlando is not far for us. Please let me know if anyone would like to start a group for these kids to get together and if anyone knows of any nearby tournaments please share info. Thanks!

Hi SupaDav03! What do you mean when you mention that there is a "discord chat started for FL Bladers?" How and where do I find the chat? Thank you!
[/quote]

Discord is a app that hosts chats. A lot of people from this site, who live in Florida, are in a singular chat so we can quickly inform each other of upcoming events and communicate in real time. I know central Florida has a good population of bladers in the chat. If you’d like, I can have an invite set to you. As a father of a 2nd & 4th grade blader, I find it much easier than constantly checking this site.
My son is 10 and we live in Flagler county. Please let me know if anyone is planning any tournaments or groups. My son would love this!

(Nov. 20, 2019  4:53 AM)VFlame Wrote: Hello. My son is very interested in playing/battling with other kids as well....he is 11 and we are in Seminole County, so Orlando is not far for us. Please let me know if anyone would like to start a group for these kids to get together and if anyone knows of any nearby tournaments please share info. Thanks!

[/quote]

My son who is 10 would be interested. We live in Flagler county. Orlando is about 50 minutes from us.
Is this in Orlando if it is, Im down

i will maybe come i live in davenport
Anyone have a link to the discord? My son is looking to find a tournament.
(Nov. 10, 2019  9:58 PM)derek225 Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2019  2:07 AM)Cscramon Wrote: Just went to a tournament in Tampa area.  I am from Orlando, anything in the area, I am in.

Thank you. 
Penny and Derek

(Jul. 08, 2019  4:00 PM)SovietBlader19 Wrote: I live in Winter Park so I will come

(Nov. 10, 2019  9:58 PM)derek225 Wrote:

Thank you. 
Penny and Derek

Hello Penny and Derek,
Our name is Everett and Laura we live in Delaney Park area and we have an 8.5 year old whom LOVES beyblades and is looking for a person to BATTLE with! My email is mr.kornbrek@gmail.com please email if your son would like a play friend!

y would like a tournament in panama city beach (its pretty boring in here while in Destin, almost everyone i see is a blader)
(Jun. 15, 2019  6:15 PM)Can anyone give me the discord server name and information for Florida Beyblade discord servers SupaDav03 Wrote:

I can be there, but ill only be in florida for a week