Central Florida Beyblade Area

Anyone in Central Florida Down to Beyblade at this one store I found that will let us maybe do a tournament or so just wanted to know if there’s anyone near the community’s between orlando and Tampa I live personally in winter haven fl  or is there any location around that bladers battle at?
(Jun. 11, 2019  5:20 PM)santostuner Wrote: Anyone in Central Florida Down to Beyblade at this one store I found that will let us maybe do a tournament or so just wanted to know if there’s anyone near the community’s between orlando and Tampa I live personally in winter haven fl  or is there any location around that bladers battle at?

I’m about 3 hours south of you but I’d make the journey up for a tournament. Would bring 2 Bladers with me as well. So if you decide to host one, we are down! Drive up from Broward country.

These also a discord chat started for FL Bladers. I believe one was right up by you in Orlando
I live in Winter Park so I will come
I am Interested in becoming the Osceola Organizer for Kissimmee. Kissimmee is Chuck full of State parks and i doubt they will mind we host tournaments there.
Just went to a tournament in Tampa area. I am from Orlando, anything in the area, I am in.
(Nov. 07, 2019  2:07 AM)Cscramon Wrote: Just went to a tournament in Tampa area.  I am from Orlando, anything in the area, I am in.

We would be interested in a beyblade tournament or battle session in Orlando as well.  To be fully transparent, I am the mom of a 9.5 year old beyblader and a 6 year old beyblader.  If this age group is of interest to play a tournament / battle with, please feel free to contact us here.

Thank you. 
Penny and Derek

(Jul. 08, 2019  4:00 PM)SovietBlader19 Wrote: I live in Winter Park so I will come

We would be interested in a beyblade tournament or battle session in Orlando as well.  To be fully transparent, I am the mom of a 9.5 year old beyblader and a 6 year old beyblader.  If this age group is of interest to play a tournament / battle with, please feel free to contact us here.

(Jun. 11, 2019  5:20 PM)santostuner Wrote: Anyone in Central Florida Down to Beyblade at this one store I found that will let us maybe do a tournament or so just wanted to know if there’s anyone near the community’s between orlando and Tampa I live personally in winter haven fl  or is there any location around that bladers battle at?