Central California

Are there any blades in central California?
Bladers*
I'm in orange county California

Btw nice meeting you.
bay area is were I live I would like to have tournaments here so anybody up for it?
San Bernadeno area.
Hey guys I'm trying to become an organizer and was wondering if anyone would be interested in a tournament in Ventura, same park or maybe different area as the one that just passed? If you're interested let me know. I'm also interested in doing one in bakersfield, I would probably alternate in what city I'd make them. If any of you are interested in either one let me know plz thanks
I'm currently now living in Bakersfield, So it'd certainly be easier for me to come to tournaments here.
(Sep. 22, 2019  7:26 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: I'm currently now living in Bakersfield, So it'd certainly be easier for me to come to tournaments here.

Really? That's sick. I'm currently waiting for my organizer quiz to be processed. I'm in Bakersfield too.
(Dec. 03, 2018  4:23 AM)Kaleb14 Wrote: bay area is were I live I would like to have tournaments here so anybody up for it?

I live &work in the bay area, and I agree that we don’t have that big of an beyblade community here.
We recently had a tournament in Fremont Last August... but I haven’t heard of any tournaments in the actual Bay Area, such as Oakland, or San Francisco unfortunately... 

I would always be available for one if a tournament comes to try hometown!
(Sep. 23, 2019  2:12 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2019  7:26 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: I'm currently now living in Bakersfield, So it'd certainly be easier for me to come to tournaments here.

Really? That's sick. I'm currently waiting for my organizer quiz to be processed. I'm in Bakersfield too.

I got mine approved in mid-august and I still don't have the role.
(Sep. 24, 2019  3:36 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2019  2:12 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote: Really? That's sick. I'm currently waiting for my organizer quiz to be processed. I'm in Bakersfield too.

I got mine approved in mid-august and I still don't have the role.

Sick. Maybe me and you can make a team and host in Bakersfield sort like jojo,alta,and thekingthai
Have plans for another Bakersfield Tournament in January, either Burst Standard or another Classic tournament. Be mindful that these are only plans and not definite in any way.
(Jul. 25, 2018  1:57 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote: Are there any blades in central California?

Bladers*

Were in Norcal just south of sac
(Dec. 26, 2019  6:18 PM)OneShotPaul Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2018  1:57 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote: Are there any blades in central California?

Bladers*

Were in Norcal just south of sac

You should be checking the Thread(s) for Norcal then, This thread is for places like Bakersfield and Fresno which are hours away from where you live IIRC.
I live I Bakersfield
I live in L.A. and would love to have a tournament in august
CenCal Bladers or those who are able to Attend:

For future Bakersfield tournaments I host, I will be switching to Beale Park from Windsor park. Beale park has a small theater space out of the way that we can play at unlike the picnic benches at Windsor park where we've had some conflict with others trying to use that space.
(Aug. 25, 2019  6:44 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote: Hey guys I'm trying to become an organizer and was wondering if anyone would be interested in a tournament in Ventura, same park or maybe different area as the one that just passed? If you're interested let me know. I'm also interested in doing one in bakersfield, I would probably alternate in what city I'd make them. If any of you are interested in either one let me know plz thanks

Let’s make a date and I’m ready if you are

Bladers*
Can I join, live in dublin

AT the bey area
I live like 5 hours north in butte county but I'm down
CenCal Bladers or those who are able to Attend
I have plans that are NOT set in stone to do a tournament roughly in June. I would like to see what format you would like to do for that, I myself am currently looking at BSL as it has the highest viability for Hasbro burst beys that most folks have access to right now.
(Apr. 20, 2021  2:07 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: CenCal Bladers or those who are able to Attend
I have plans that are NOT set in stone to do a tournament roughly in June. I would like to see what format you would like to do for that, I myself am currently looking at BSL as it has the highest viability for Hasbro burst beys that most folks have access to right now.

Down for any format really. I have a lot of standard and classic personally. Best of luck!
bakersfield tourneys? yoooooooooooooo lets go! glad to see oranized events coming back to the west coast. its a 6 hour drive but imma try to come!