Celebrations: WBO Anniversary!

Also, mentioned on the previous page there was an idea of hiding the face on the first or last page of a thread, like 'ask a question get an answer #2' for example, but the problem with hiding them on the last page is that new posts are still coming in, meaning that it might not be the last page for long :L, deeming that part of the idea nuetralized.
Can the face booster VIVID be traded later on,if someone wishes to?
or is it kind of WBO Event Exclusive,and can't be traded?
Well,i know we all are waiting in anticipation for the results to come first,but just asking genuine stuff..
Tired
You should. I mean, it's just a Facebooster...

Unless you want to risk trading it for like, 5-10 faces...
i can trade a face for 5-10 faces?
thought that was not possible!

To The Committee-
Can we still upload photos and videos,not for points but just for fun,until the end of January
(from 'fun' i mean 'for the celebratory spirit')
I think Kai-V really deserves something for her hard work through this month long celebration!
Yeah I agree with Tri, she deserves something. A face for example ~?
She spent much time answering members' questions, and updating each one of them's Points collection ... Posting here on this topic for the same purpose. So yes.

She's not one of the Scavenger Hunt participants, but she at least deserve to get the the Anniversary Face for that.
Totally agreed with Tri,and Kaizer Vearn.
But she should be given a Face booster VIVID as well
I personally think she should be given more than that, even. She certainly worked harder than all of us, answering all those PMs and keeping track of score.
Actually, by default I was thinking of giving the Anniversary Face to all Committee Members because, like it or not, we are all at least partly responsible for the success and the possibility of doing this fourth anniversarym hah.

Also, I will always keep in mind Brad's philosophy : the Faces were created exclusively for the Members, not for the staff. It is fine if we barely have Faces as long as the rest of this community thoroughly enjoys those awards. And, frankly, the above posts are more rewarding than any Face could be.
She should get a physical prize from every one of us Smile

This is how awesome and dedicated the V is.
I just love the simplicity of this woman,
We here are anxiously waiting for our faces to be received,and there she is,simply happy by some posts....
#Respect!
Yup. I'd agree with Tri , but as Kai-V said , they should/do get the anniversary face due to the fact that they all worked very hard on the project.
Haha. It would be funny if a committee member like Kei for example was actually participating in the competition !
Max points, since he probably contributed to the actually making of the questions XD
I have three ask to kai-v:

1)Can you post the results this week or not? (Reading the precedent posts I have understand it)
2)For spent our points for the face booster, we post here or not?
3)Can the bey that we have win come to italy? If yes, what time they want?

Thank you!
(Jan. 07, 2013  9:02 PM)TheAndreScrolls Wrote: 1)Can you post the results this week or not? (Reading the precedent posts I have understand it)

Perhaps, perhaps not; I do not know. I have an exam this week, by the way.

(Jan. 07, 2013  9:02 PM)TheAndreScrolls Wrote: 2)For spent our points for the face booster, we post here or not?

Yes, but only after the final results have been posted.

(Jan. 07, 2013  9:02 PM)TheAndreScrolls Wrote: 3)Can the bey that we have win come to italy? If yes, what time they want?

Of course, we will ship the prizes anywhere around the world.
Thank you for the answers!
This thing is over, so another job well done committee.
Im sure everyone had fun!
Yeah !
I cannot wait for the results Smile
Will the answers to all the questions be posted? (so I can bang my head on the keyboard every time I see how obvious an answer got wrong was XD)
Yes, all the answers will be posted, and we are doing our best to reveal the final results as soon as possible.
again got fooled to look overhere.
I guess we should have the Afterthoughts the same way we did for BeyDays....
Smile
(Jan. 16, 2013  4:24 AM)zeneo Wrote: again got fooled to look overhere.
I guess we should have the Afterthoughts the same way we did for BeyDays....
Smile

Same over here. Tongue_out Kai-V is probably still on her break.
I had read her exams were there or something.
Well,she should,and I repeat,she should take her sweet time in making the thread.
They might have some announcements to make,also making such a big thread always takes precise thinking
(Well,if you realize,she hardly makes any grammatical error).Also,they have to makes themselves ready for the replies that come once the results are out-further queries,request for faces,distribution of faces,noting addresses,then sending them
boy! that's a lot!
Don't want to spam here,but,I have one query-
for those who place between 9th-15th,they get a Zero-G booster of their choice.
which beys can be claimed way?
(Jan. 16, 2013  6:08 PM)zeneo Wrote: Don't want to spam here,but,I have one query-
for those who place between 9th-15th,they get a Zero-G booster of their choice.
which beys can be claimed way?

BBG-02 Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD
BBG-08 Pirates Orojya 145D
BBG-12 Archer Gryph C145S
BBG-20 Bandid Goreim DF145BS
Saramanda seems to be the choice then, not like I made it into the top 40, hah.