Cbt closed

Six is mah lucky number, so I’ll take that
Numero siete. Number 7.
Numero ocho. Number 8. Lucky number for me!
Im kind of knew to this but...what does picking numbers do?
Lucky number 3 please.
I'll take 16
(Jan. 18, 2021  7:19 PM)TheFeatherArrow Wrote: Im kind of knew to this but...what does picking numbers do?

You pick a number, and that number is one of sixteen beyblade combos that I have made, you can’t use a number someone else is already using. For example if you choose 8 and the combo is Brave Dragon Fiction 2A, then that’s the combo you’ll use.

(Jan. 18, 2021  6:23 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I’ll take number 5

Lord Spriggan 7under Drift (left spin)

(Jan. 18, 2021  6:26 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Six is mah lucky number, so I’ll take that

Brave Lucifer1 Evolution’ 2A (three bladed mode)

(Jan. 18, 2021  6:28 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Numero siete. Number 7.

Tempest Lucifer2 Wheel Wave 1S

(Jan. 18, 2021  6:30 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Numero ocho. Number 8. Lucky number for me!

World Spriggan 0cross Xtend+ 1D (Left spin/defense mode)

(Jan. 18, 2021  6:31 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Number 1 Por Favor! please lol

Rage Longinus Impact 3A

(Jan. 18, 2021  8:44 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Lucky number 3 please.

BigBang Apocalypse 0dagger Hold’

(Jan. 18, 2021  9:10 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I'll take 16

Geist Fafnir 0glaive Octa
Yooo, I got the Tempest combo. Better not burst on me.
Y’all got good combos while Delta and I are stuck with these weird Cho-Z and GT combos that never were and never will be good. Expecting *maybe* one win, or immediate loss.
(Jan. 19, 2021  12:17 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Y’all got good combos while Delta and I are stuck with these weird Cho-Z and GT combos that never were and never will be good. Expecting *maybe* one win, or immediate loss.

Big Bang Apocalypse isn't that bad. It may be a bit light, but it may have some mobile defense potential? Your combo, I mean. I'm guessing its speed and LAD are the best chances for survival.
When I look at the combo I got being Tempest Lucifer 2 Wheel Wave 1S Im like yes sir!
Tempest- Good
Lucifer 2- Good
Wheel- Good
Wave- Eh Idk lol
1S- Good
(Jan. 19, 2021  12:17 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Y’all got good combos while Delta and I are stuck with these weird Cho-Z and GT combos that never were and never will be good. Expecting *maybe* one win, or immediate loss.

Yeah I think we're both screwed.
When I see that Hold' and Octa I get scared lol
(Jan. 19, 2021  1:22 AM)TheFeatherArrow Wrote: Hmm...I guess I'll pick #2 then.

Union Achilles Blitz Unite’ Retsu

Next time I’m going to try to make it a little more balanced, maybe I’ll put drift and other similar drivers on something weaker like Erase.
Ok I'm joining let's see, 7×2 is 14.
ILL TAKE IT
BRUH. Everything was looking good until the driver. Would have preferred a more aggressive driver.
(Jan. 19, 2021  8:10 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Ok I'm joining let's see, 7×2 is 14.
ILL TAKE IT

Nightmare Longinus Cross Destroy’

(Jan. 19, 2021  5:35 PM)TheFeatherArrow Wrote: BRUH. Everything was looking good until the driver. Would have preferred a more aggressive driver.

The point of giving it impact is to make Rage less overpowered. 

I have a few ideas to make the next one more fair. 1 Randomly make the combos by doing something like rolling a die. 2 Only doing it with eight people to decrease the amount of worthless combos. 3 Trying to make every combo near equal strength, by spreading the higher tier parts more evenly.

Which do you think would be the best idea, and do you have any suggestions?
Um...I didnt get rage. I got Union Achilles Blitz Unite
(Jan. 19, 2021  8:41 PM)TheFeatherArrow Wrote: Um...I didnt get rage. I got Union Achilles Blitz Unite

Oh, I was thinking of the wrong person lol

(Jan. 19, 2021  8:41 PM)TheFeatherArrow Wrote: Um...I didnt get rage. I got Union Achilles Blitz Unite

And... I can launch at an angle to make it more aggressive, it’s about as aggressive as an unawakened Evolution’, if launched at an angle.
I am going to do the cbt with eight because even though eight joined on the first day, only one joined on the second day, I will also only have a maximum of eight for my cbts for now because there aren’t enough competitive (or even just ok) parts for sixteen beys. But I might be able to have more than eight options in future random number cbts, because I can probably make nine or ten decent combos without a huge difference in their usefulness, but only eight will be used for each.

@[[ NØBØDY ]] because you were the ninth to join you will get first pick in the next cbt, because I have to do it with eight.

CheetoBlader and DeltaZakuro you can reselect your number, 4,9,10,11,and 12 are available and decent beys, 13 and 15 are available but weaker beys.
(Jan. 20, 2021  5:30 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: I am going to do the cbt with eight because even though eight joined on the first day, only one joined on the second day, I will also only have a maximum of eight for my cbts for now because there aren’t enough competitive (or even just ok) parts for sixteen beys. But I might be able to have more than eight options in future random number cbts, because I can probably make nine or ten decent combos without a huge difference in their usefulness, but only eight will be used for each.

@[[ NØBØDY ]] because you were the ninth to join you will get first pick in the next cbt, because I have to do it with eight.

CheetoBlader and DeltaZakuro you can reselect your number, 4,9,10,11,and 12 are available and decent beys, 13 and 15 are available but weaker beys.

(Jan. 20, 2021  5:33 PM)Pixi Wrote: lucky number 4

The next one isn’t open yet, two of the participants got weaker combos so I was letting them choose a different number.