Cause Hes a Dark Gangsta

Takao Wrote:Watched Gotham Knight, I liked it better than the reviews told me I should. "Working Through Pain", and the last short are my favourites.

My favorite was "Field Test". I liked the art style the best in this one as well as the message.
Crossfire was trash. Admitedly, the movie gets better as the shorts continue, for example, so may not like "Have I got a story for you", but once those two end, the good stuff begins. That said, I liked "Have I got a story for you", even though I'm not too keen on Studio 4C's human character designs, their background work however = beautiful.
EPIC!
I loved Ledger and Eckhart in this! I hated the chick who played Rachel in it though... I honestly liked Holmes better as her and that's saying a lot Uncertain
I saw it an hour back, AWESOME MOVIE!

Ledger and Eckhart were carp awesome in the movie, the movie was intense and full of action, it had people on the edge of thier seats, the movie never had a dull point ( to me anyways ) and alot of stuff was going on at the same time, it was unpredictable and made you think at the end, I think im going to watch it again just to really get the whole picture.

************ Eee
I swear to god if any of you post spoilers in here...

BANNED
lmfao

That post wouldn't have been nearly as funny if it weren't for the anteater. Awesome.
No worries, you won't get any spoilers... from me anyways.
Its was worth the wait and hype in my opinion, you guys wont be dissapointed.
ughhh carp you who all who have already seeeeen it
dsghdsjgjfgg

Consider my mind BLOWN.

Jesus this movie was awesome. Heath Ledger damn well better get at LEAST an Oscar nomination or I will be outraged.
OH MEIN FLIPPIN' GOTT

Best Batman movie ever made. Heath Ledger was amazing. This film just raised the bar for superhero movies.
I hear he'd get nominated, but it's doubtful he'll win since the people who vote aren't found of super hero movies.
They aren't fond of Science Fiction it seems.

And yeah, I some how got my way into a screening despite it being like booked all around. Although the projector crapped out durring the beginning, they gave us free arcade tokens, and we still got to see the movie.

I want to watch it again. I loved it, and I don't care for super hero (minus Hellboy, and the Dark Knight) movies, but carp that was awesome. Only person I didn't like was that girl who replaced Katie Holmes/Cruz/Sciencey Religion Lady.
BEST BATMAN MOVIE SINCE THE FIRST!Joyful_3
I gotta see it in IMAX. carp.
glad its good
carp AWSOME. Go see it. Ledger was lengendary, never imo have I seen a better villain in a movie.
Least i thought, there was a struggle over what is justice, reminding me of part from The Republic (Plato)
5/5
Also preview for WATCHMEN was good.

saw it IMAX but only paid for regular admission.
Academy Awards mean jack carp.

Irregardless, Ledger's performance was truly fitting of Batman's legendary foil, and he really made the movie into the grand work of art that it is (even though it was supposed to focus on Harvey Dent). He really turned the joker into a morbidly comical force of nature.

On a side note, I'm curious to see how Watchmen will turn out considering the complexity of that graphic novel.
The Joker was amazing...truly a shame there will not be a follow-up by Heath Ledger.

I was also really impressed with the whole 'White Knight of Gotham' theme Harvey Dent had. Batman truly became a tragic hero.
It was an excellent movie favourite of this year.
I'm going to see it again tomorrow. Can't wait.
Just got back from seeing it a second time.

As unbelievable as it may be, I actually enjoyed it MORE the second time because I was able to pick up on all of these little moments of foreshadowing that I never noticed the first time.

Not lying at all, I'm planning on seeing this at least one more time before it leaves theaters. I can't wait until it comes out on Blu-ray. I am buying that carp on day one.

As a side note, for all the positive press the "Watchmen" trailer is getting, I honestly think the movie looks pretty stupid. :\ Granted, I know absolutely nothing about the comic or universe so I am basing my opinion solely on the few minutes of footage shown in the trailer before TDK. But, they definitely get kudos from me for including a Smashing Pumpkins track as the background music.