Cause Hes a Dark Gangsta

SO The Dark Knight approches. July 18th

Discuss.

Some advance opinions.
I have high hopes that this eclipses even Iron Man.
I'm seeing this on the 17th Smile
I AM HYPED
Going to the midnight release. Can't wait.
he's a stupendously dedicated actor, you be quiet

TO COUNTER

[Image: Christian_Bale_02.jpg]
Any one see 3:10 to YUMA.
def. one of the best westerns I've ever seen.
AnnieDuck Wrote:he's a stupendously dedicated actor, you be quiet

TO COUNTER

[Image: Christian_Bale_02.jpg]

AnnieDuck Wrote:Can't blame him

[Image: christian-bale2.jpg]

Nnnng *twitch*

Artie Wrote:ryans probably bustin a nut

brb guys
Um, I'm like a we bit afraid to post in this thread. But has anyone seen Gotham Knight? I've heard mediocre reviews, but many of the reviews critcized it for being anime, which is just hobo.
I realllly want to see Gotham Knight.
Takao Wrote:Um, I'm like a we bit afraid to post in this thread. But has anyone seen Gotham Knight? I've heard mediocre reviews, but many of the reviews critcized it for being anime, which is just hobo.

I almost bought it the other night on Blu-ray but decided to pass simply BECAUSE of the reviews I had seen.

I'll probably just download the inevitable DVD rip.
Link to a decent review?
Yeah the reviews are telling me some segments are horrid, while others are ace. And this is changing a lot. Anime reviews sites are giving high praise to some segments the Comic fandom dispise, and vice-versa.

That said, I'll probably eventually get it anyways because of morbid curiousity, since it's $17 for the 1 Disc Edition. Much like I did with the Hellboy animated movies.
I'm sure all the Batman fans were extremely pleased when they found out he was cast as the Bat in the Begins series.
im sure ledger did a great joker but i want my jack nickelson

other than that it will probably be best movie ever
BATMAN: GOTHAM KNIGHT IS AMAZING
I cannot stand the hype around this movie. I don't understand it. Begins was a good movie but it never got this kind of reaction.

I also hate the fact that probably 70% of the hype is due to Ledgers death.

This movie cannot fail no matter how terrible it actually is. it's already been decided as a good film no matter what.

With all that negative stuff said: I'm excited to see it.
My friends and I got our advance tickets for Thursday. I'm soooo pumped.
ughh lucky carp

then again i never go opening weekend. thats when all the freaks go