Catherine

Thanks for that scene, Otsu!

So, I'm about 99,9% sure that the said guy in a blue coat (Toby) is voiced by Yuri Lowenthal. One of them is voiced by Liam O'brien (Orlando, I think) and the last one, I have no clue. It kinda sounds like Crispin Freeman, but it doesn't seem like one of his roles.
According to Siliconera, the Japanese demo for Catherine is being dubbed and will come for PSN and Xbox Live of North America with full voice acting.

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/06/09/eng...-incoming/

Oh and, by now, almost all of the main cast has been confirmed, except for two characters, one named Master (Or Boss, in the english version) and another just named Voice.

Damn, those months don't go by fast enough! >__<
Is this game in anyway similar to persona? oh wait they made a cathrine game...... they need to be making persona 5 Tired.if its kinda the same battle style personas in id play it unless its a diff genre
Nope, it's a puzzle/horror/survival kind of deal, not an RPG.

It's still fun gameplay, though. Atlus doesn't just do RPGs well XD
Hey, here's a fun lil' trailer in which there's a clip from the end of the game.

Not sure why the hell they would do that...

Anyway, here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2Fjqieaj...dded#at=41

The voices are more synced with the characters' mouths, so it looks better.
Triple posting FTW!

So, here's another trailer with pretty good voice acting and also shows some of the Sheeps present in the game (Yes, you read that right)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqJyBdo3VR0

Also, it was announced that the English Demo would be alvailable on PSN and XBLA on July 12, just a few days from now!

Awesome, right?
I have played through the demo 5 times in the past 2 days.

I want this game in my hands right this second. (Actually, I want it in my hands yesterday!)
I hate puzzles to.I downloaded the demo on my ps3.... i made it past the first round without dieing or anything. but the 2nd round with the demonic hand chaseing me. i died near the end.. and then i died and died and died.Untill eventually i figured it out. Do you understand the challenge now... i died on the 2nd round T_T thats kinda sad
Yeah, the demo is out now Joyful_3

The game is pretty hard, even on easy, but, luckily, the 'Super Easy' mode should be included in the actual game, so, if it's too hard, people can just choose that XD

Speaking of the demo, Jamieson Price (Whom some of you may know as Chad from Bleach, the Count of Monte-Cristo form Gankuttsuo or maybe even Jelly Jiggler from Bobobobobobo) is the narrator, in the game. His voice is crazy sexy (No, I'm not gay)

Not much time until the game is out, too :p
[Image: fClwX.png]

ITS TIME FOR SOME CATHERINE 'YO!

(A shame that the store I went to had the 'censored' cover. And they didn't have any Love is Over editions, or I would have grabbed that in a heart beat)
You're so mean for teasing me, Crimson Pinching_eyes_2

Oh well, at least, I'll get that beautiful Love is Over Edition :p I'll post a few pictures, too, mainly of the polka dot underwear that comes with it Joyful_3 (Not really XD)
I want this game so much!! I played the demo a couple days ago and now am totally addicted. I remember when GameInformer first started talking about this game; I was hooked from then. What's the Love is Over edition? Differences?
I got my first ending today.
It was the
ending.

I beat it on easy, so I started up a file on Normal. Now things are getting serious (Things didn't get too hard on Easy until the 6th or 7th stage. Normal stage 2 already has some trickier spots)

Absolutely LOVE this game.
The story is crazy, Some of the cutscenes near the end are tense as hell.
The ending I got was really great, I can't wait to see the others. Smile

GPerseus Master:
The Love is Over edition is just a special edition. You still get the regular game that's completely the same. You just get some extras in the box (A t-shirt that Catherine wears at one point, Vincent's boxers, a pillowcase)
Man, that is one hard game Oo

I actually got kinda paranoid. I was at work, today, and there was a pile of big beer boxes and (I'm not even kidding) my first thought was seriously "Hmm...How could I move them to go up?" I think this is all getting to me.

I'm very close to the end, by now and the big reveal is...uhh...

Look forward to what ending I'll get. I've tried being a nice guy, through the game, though some of my actions were apparently considered bad Uncertain
Just finished the game, myself, and I also got the True Lover's ending. What an awesome ending, too.

Despite the insane difficulty, this is a great game, one of my favourite. The characters are all likeable (Except for Trisha) the story is really cool and the gameplay is fun and challenging. It's in my top 5 favourite games, now.

There probably won't be a sequel, but I'd buy it, too XD
(Jul. 31, 2011  2:43 AM)Dude Wrote: Just finished the game, myself, and I also got the True Lover's ending. What an awesome ending, too.

Despite the insane difficulty, this is a great game, one of my favourite. The characters are all likeable (Except for Trisha) the story is really cool and the gameplay is fun and challenging. It's in my top 5 favourite games, now.

There probably won't be a sequel, but I'd buy it, too XD

Pretty much my exact feelings too. I love the characters, got really engaged in the storyline. Love the gameplay (Rapunzel is addictive. I like that you unlock free play after beating the game. I don't think it would be possible to beat that game on limited credits)

Zero regrets with this game. Absolutely worth it. Smile

I'd love a sequel, but I thought of maybe something else Atlus could do.
Since in the beginning of the game, you're introduced to Midnight Venus and the Golden Playhouse (Since "Catherine" is pretty much shown as a movie/show), maybe Atlus could do a bunch of "Golden Playhouse Production" games. With various storylines, characters and gameplay styles. And have them all hosted by Midnight Venus.
I kinda have to disagree on this one. Trisha's introduction didn't really serve any purpose (The demo began really well on its own) and her return at the end of the game felt like she was basically explaining the story to us, like we're idiots. Yeah, the stairs are a metaphore, I get it, I don't need a...giant sparkling red affro-wearing chick with a huge cleavage-revealing dress to explain the game to me.

They could have just said "A few months later", too, we don't need Venus to say "But let's look a little bit into their future, shall we?"

I dunno, it just seems really pointless.
(Jul. 31, 2011  2:43 AM)Dude Wrote: insane difficulty

Quoting this forever and forever and forever.

I'm playing through the normal mode stages for gold prizes.

I beat Empireo levels 1-5 with golds.
On to the final boss and final stage.

95% through the level, the boss makes the camera pan over to him.
Long enough that I can't see that the block I'm standing on has a meteor aimed RIGHT AT THE CENTER.

GSDFGAZSDSDGDD
AFGZDFGZDFGSEWT#V^YAERGWERBTYUSDTSHBDRT
UYEVTYWBRTYTCRqrdjuaervctsdfgj

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I want to throw my Xbox out the window, my TV out the window after it, and then punch someone hard in the jaw.

That is the most BS thing I've ever seen, I couldn't avoid it because it was 100% impossible for me to know it was going to happen.

Edit:
FINALLY GOT IT!
its 1:30 AM and my heart is pounding out my chest.
How will I ever beat Hard mode????
I'm currently replaying the game, doing what I like to call the "Freakin' Evil Jerk Playthrough"

During my first game, I was honestly answering the questions and it usually resulted in a "Good" answer because, y'know, I'm not a jackass. But, this time, I'm purposely answering everything to be an impolite, arrogant macho.

It's pretty fun XD
*Sob* My dad was going to buy me a game 3 days ago i saw cathrine and i held it up and i swear i saw the light shine down on it @_@.But i just got a 3ds instead.......what a waste of money cuz now i want cathrine Speechless ^_~ im the 11 year old who likes cathrine...am i perv now Speechless. OMGOMOMG CATHRINE IS A ____________ FOR REAL?im going for her ending then Speechless.soo umm Dude wanna give me the boxers??? the boxers are a chick magnet Speechless unless there like stupid small(short shorts xD)
I'll sell them, if you want.

100 bucks :p

Seriously, this is a Collector's Item! After everyone'll have destroyed or dirtied their pair, I'll sell mine on eBay and make a fortune! My the polka-dot boxers! Nyahahaha!
Good lord, I saw some of the ads on Crunchy Roll, and I was like: "Want." Luckily, my birthday is in two weeks, so guess what I'm picking up? And what's up with the bipedal sheep?
(Aug. 11, 2011  8:38 PM)Temporal Wrote: And what's up with the bipedal sheep?

Allow me to explain.

In the Nightmare world Vincent is thrown into every night, he meets those sheep. At first, he questions why the hell a huge sheep with red eyes is talking to him, but the sheep replies that Vincent is the sheep and that, in fact, everyone except himself are sheep. Basically, people there see others as sheep while seeing themselves as normal.

It's one of the game's many, many metaphore. Not very subtle, but it does the job.
Ah, thanks. The game seems hard, so it'll definitely keep me interested for quite a while.
I just watched a live translation, and MY GOD, Catherine looks SWEET. My question. How long did it take you guys to get past that baby thing on night 5 or 6? (I forgot which it was) It looks insanely hard, the guy doing the translation used up 9 Retry Pillows, and he was doing Easy.