Castlevania (anime)

Is there anyone out there who has watched the castlevania show?

Edit: in the words of Deceased Crab the risqué parts in the show can’t be discussed.
Yeah, medieval-like dark shows like Castlevania and berserk are some of my favorite anime.
(Aug. 23, 2020  12:29 AM)kimeru Wrote: Yeah, medieval-like dark shows like Castlevania and berserk are some of my favorite anime.

I just started yesterday (on season 2) but dang the show is fire. The animation especially is top notch (which gives me hope that Bleach Quincy ark is going to have amazing animation since Netflix is animating it in 2021)
Getting back on topic I found the fact that Alucard was a vampire instead of a human surprising. (I really hope he doesn’t die because I have this curse in which my favorite character dies if there is a dead character).
(Aug. 23, 2020  1:37 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Getting back on topic I found the fact that Alucard was a vampire instead of a human surprising. (I really hope he doesn’t die because I have this curse in which my favorite character dies if there is a dead character)
You want to know if he survives or no?
(Aug. 23, 2020  1:57 AM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2020  1:37 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Getting back on topic I found the fact that Alucard was a vampire instead of a human surprising. (I really hope he doesn’t die because I have this curse in which my favorite character dies if there is a dead character)
You want to know if he survives or no?

No I don’t really want spoilers, although thanks for the offer. (Don’t worry I am starting season 2 now)
Hey. Just a fair warning, the last few episodes of season 3 have some really raunchy bits. Those can't be discussed on WBO for obvious reasons.

Actually, there's some really rough bits throughout all 3 seasons. Going to ask you all to leave out those crass little details.

EDIT: Yu Yu Hakusho and Bleach tangents deleted. Honestly...
Just finished season 2 and the ending is mega sad, especially
(Aug. 23, 2020  10:37 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Just finished season 2 and the ending is mega sad, especially

I have added spoiler tags to your post.

If you do that again, you know what kind of trouble you're in.
(Aug. 23, 2020  10:43 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2020  10:37 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Just finished season 2 and the ending is mega sad, especially

I have added spoiler tags to your post.

How to put spoiler tags?
(Aug. 23, 2020  10:45 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2020  10:43 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I have added spoiler tags to your post.

How to put spoiler tags?
Oh my goodness why can't you use the search function

You put [ spoiler] without the space, and you put [/ spoiler] without the space.
Apparently season 3 might be the last season.
(Nov. 14, 2020  11:55 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Apparently season 3 might be the last season.

That tends to happen when your showrunner is revealed to be deeply problematic. Unfortunate, but they certainly have to replace him, and it may not be feasible to do so.
(Nov. 15, 2020  5:00 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  11:55 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Apparently season 3 might be the last season.

That tends to happen when your showrunner is revealed to be deeply problematic. Unfortunate, but they certainly have to replace him, and it may not be feasible to do so.

I heard more from the director, and apparently season 3 will wrap up Trevor’s story while still leaving things open-ended.