[Carol Stream, IL, 7/9/2011] Bey Slay II

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

ALL RIGHT GUYS! heres the deal. BEY SLAY II will be held on JULY 9th 2011 at 3:00 in the afternoon and will end at 5:30 at the latest. it will be held at ferraro town center on 1022 Fountain View Dr. carol stream IL 60188 !! if it does rain we will be all good because it has a good covering over it. ENTRY WILL BE 5 DOLLARS so be prepared to pay for the tournament entry. It will be a Block round robin tournament . prizes will be announced at the venue so try not to let the suspense stress you out too much. So stay posted guys and if you want to attend i will be starting the list now.
Exact location: 1022 Fountain View Dr. ZIP: 60188 City: Carol Stream State: IL

(Update) i will be co hosting this event with Fury, so feel free to ask him questions at the event.
Side Note: like the last tournament, anyone who brings a tourny-ready stadium will get a special side prize

Brave Few:
ShortyVybe
Fury
TheBasaltKing
JohnUnicorno12
Kevblader
RockScorpioX
N
TheMrblade2000

Maybes:
LibraEagle
GasherMaster
Ethan37066
AdrianRision
Nuff
pegosis efta

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Grin
(yay unmuted) come on lets have some more people sign up now thats it official!!!!!!
Side Note: like the last tournament, anyone who brings a tourny-ready stadium will get a special side prize
come on people sign up! who wouldnt! its gonna be awsome!!!
Isn't it official now because we have 8 people now?
I can't come i already said. Take me off the list
Sorry man, take me off as well.

BeyCenter and I can't make it because of a meeting we have and such. I couldn't go anyways because I'm busy all day Saturday.

Sorry man.
Nobody else wants to join Uncertain
Just to note guys: Event list = 9th, OP = 9th, Thread title is 19th?
WHO HAS THE STATIUM?!?!
i have one but id appreciate if someone else brought one
(Jul. 08, 2011  6:12 PM)ShortyVybe Wrote: i have one but id appreciate if someone else brought one

What stadium is it. HASBRO STADIUMS ARE ILLEGAL and IF u used one of those for a tourny, then the tourny won't be official, it won't count and then it would be a huge problem. super attack stadiums are also illegal. only attack stadiums from the pegasus dx sets or BB-10 attack stadiums. I'm sorry to say this Unhappy
(Jul. 07, 2011  7:10 AM)ShortyVybe Wrote: Side Note: like the last tournament, anyone who brings a tourny-ready stadium will get a special side prize
i never got anything, oh well, i really don't care. its for the fun, not the prize
BeyCenter, the Balance Stadium is also legal, as well as the Triple Battle Type Stadium.
Im ready. I got my friends sleepover so thats like group recruitment/training. Also I will try to invite them to WBO cause there bladers so it might be from his computer.
hey is the tournament in ny....if so then put me on the list if not then sorry cant make it...
It says it's in carol stream IL(Illinois) not in New york
i have a stadium that is legal so dont worry guys lol but yeah this tourny is in IL not NY read the OP kids!
WHAT IS THE EXACT LOCATION BECAUSE ISNT IT IN A STRIP MALL?
Dude this is gonna be EPIC!!
No its falling apart u guys gadda change the date only 8 people r gudda show u need more time for more people guys no afence but carol stream is not as good a scemberg
(Jul. 09, 2011  6:26 PM)Ethan37066 Wrote: No its falling apart u guys gadda change the date only 8 people r gudda show u need more time for more people guys no afence but carol stream is not as good a scemberg

How is it falling apart? 8 is fine, we have a couple maybes and people probably can't do stuff other days. I just think today is good.
yeah im not changing the date the day of. dont comment unless your stating your coming or you have a question about the tournament cuz unecissary posts like that are well...
ALLRIGHT GUYS!! Bey Slay II is a wrap! it came out with myself as the winner, fury in second and N in third. I was awarded a TT Flame Byxis, Fury was awarded a Ray Unicorno and N recieved a Thermal Lacerta so i hope all attendees enjoyed themselves. i sent in the results already so they should be updated soon.
i got 4th Grin for my first tourny i tihnk i did pretty well thx for a awesome tourny hopfully the next one i do better with better combos and thx fury for the WD