Card Game.

i played Yu-Gi-Oh as a kid (and still do with my relatives)
it was great fun many ways to customize your deck and stuff.
yu-gi-oh and dual masters, only DM rare was (spellingprobibal wrong can't find cards to check it) urth purifying elemental
(Nov. 15, 2009  2:59 AM)undeadboll Wrote: yu-gi-oh and dual masters, only DM rare was (spellingprobibal wrong can't find cards to check it) urth purifying elemental

Urth, Purifying Elemental is indeed spelled correctly.
duel masters was so cheesy but anway my 1st card game was pokemon but never knew how to play
mine was yu-gi-oh,pokemon and duel masters(i never had a deck before only gamez)
I used to play "Pokemon Card Game" too. When I was little, it was such a cool for me.I loved to play in the 10 years of age xd
I would play Yu-Gi-Oh, DuelMasters and UNO and I still play those card games.
(Nov. 15, 2009  11:15 PM)bey tempest Wrote: duel masters was so cheesy but anway my 1st card game was pokemon but never knew how to play

Duel Masters was an AMAZING game. It's one of the most popular games out there, just not in the US.
i play yugioh the other games are too confusing for me Tongue_out im still trying to perfect my gemini deck i need Black Brutdrago, Tuned Magician and others too ugh boosters are mean to me
Go to Target or eBay. Target tends to be where all my good packs have come from (Never gotten anything decent from a walmart pack) and eBay has great cards for cheap, and you can usually get sets of 3.
naruto cards i have like 300 and i still like it
i played yugioh!!!! loved dragons i stil lhave them. if you want to trade beyblade for yugioh pm me. i have montage dragon, Armed lvl dragon 3,5,7, and 10!!!! and much more Victory Dragon!!
(Aug. 31, 2010  6:39 AM)fragbait Wrote: Go to Target or eBay. Target tends to be where all my good packs have come from (Never gotten anything decent from a walmart pack) and eBay has great cards for cheap, and you can usually get sets of 3.

lol. first i live in canada so no target and second i cant buy online Tongue_out so its walmart for mee. maybe i could get my older brother who has a job to get the cards i need for me. but thats not likely
(Sep. 12, 2010  4:07 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: lol. first i live in canada so no target and second i cant buy online Tongue_out so its walmart for mee. maybe i could get my older brother who has a job to get the cards i need for me. but thats not likely

Find a local card shop then. Even if the store itself does not sell the specific card you need, you'll likely find someone there that has it.
(Sep. 12, 2010  7:05 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2010  4:07 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: lol. first i live in canada so no target and second i cant buy online :P so its walmart for mee. maybe i could get my older brother who has a job to get the cards i need for me. but thats not likely

Find a local card shop then. Even if the store itself does not sell the specific card you need, you'll likely find someone there that has it.

im not sure if there are any around in newmarket where i live, and my parents for sure wouldnt drive out of town so i could buy some "foolish pieces of paper" as they put it :P (more specificly my dad)
(Sep. 12, 2010  7:08 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: im not sure if there are any around in newmarket where i live, and my parents for sure wouldnt drive out of town so i could buy some "foolish pieces of paper" as they put it Tongue_out (more specificly my dad)

All hail Google.
(Sep. 12, 2010  7:14 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2010  7:08 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: im not sure if there are any around in newmarket where i live, and my parents for sure wouldnt drive out of town so i could buy some "foolish pieces of paper" as they put it Tongue_out (more specificly my dad)

All hail Google.

i only saw 1 in newmarket... and ive never even heard of it before
(Sep. 12, 2010  7:23 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: i only saw 1 in newmarket... and ive never even heard of it before

Yes, you never know about stuff until you know about them...
im not even entirely sure where it is either... lol
(Sep. 12, 2010  7:35 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: im not even entirely sure where it is either... lol
what?.......they give you the address right there....hah
(Sep. 12, 2010  7:49 PM)XBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2010  7:35 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: im not even entirely sure where it is either... lol

wats the address? my wii couldnt really handle it. cause im on a wii :P
(Sep. 12, 2010  7:55 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2010  7:49 PM)XBlader Wrote:

wats the address? my wii couldnt really handle it. cause im on a wii Tongue_out
There were several places listed on that link. I think you should try accessing it from a computer, because we don't know which one is better/closer to you.
Yugioh is the Game. Pokemon was too confusing for me, and MTG didnt realy grab me.
i would never say no to duel masters