Card Game.

Hahaha, M:tG is HUGE right now. It's been suggested that I have thousands, if not tens of thousands of dollars worth of cards.
(Sep. 10, 2009  11:37 PM)Spinster Wrote: Hahaha, M:tG is HUGE right now. It's been suggested that I have thousands, if not tens of thousands of dollars worth of cards.

Chocked_2 Mega whoa.
(Sep. 10, 2009  11:17 PM)Spinster Wrote: Actually, I've been intending on selling them for some time. Problem is, they're not sorted by any means and I've never really sold any sort of collectibles before, don't really know how to go about it.

Just get all the Beta cards out of your collection. That's where most of your money is. Put them on Ebay with a sample list of what you have.
Vast majority of my collection is Revised (for those not in the know, this was 3rd Edition, after Alpha Limited, Beta Limited, and Unlimited). Still pretty damn early in the game, though. Most of the cards didn't have errata edits by that point.
bring them to a comic shop and have them appraised, probably
(Sep. 11, 2009  2:30 AM)Spinster Wrote: Vast majority of my collection is Revised (for those not in the know, this was 3rd Edition, after Alpha Limited, Beta Limited, and Unlimited). Still pretty damn early in the game, though. Most of the cards didn't have errata edits by that point.
Your beta stuff will get you the most though
I spent the most time with Yu-Gi-Oh! due to its popularity, but I really did enjoy Duel Masters. It's too bad they stopped selling boosters in my area after the third series ...

I remember freaking out when I got Bolshack Dragon in a booster ahaha, that thing is so cool
For the longest time, I was big on Pokemon.
Back in 1998, the local card shop was my favourite place to be. Drooling at the CHARIZARD~~! sitting in the glass case. $200+ though was too much, and I was never lucky enough with my booster pulls.

I loved playing that game, as during that time, Pokemon was my life.
I didn't stop playing until Gym Leaders 2 came out, when I just sort of stopped.
I really enjoy

I played Yu-Gi-Oh for a while, when it was the latest trend, Had a little 'club' at school where we would trade cards and do quick battles at lunch break.

Other than those two, I didn't play any card games.
(My friend DID try and get me into the .Hack game, but that didn't take off)
Yeah me to when i was younger from what my age is now i used to be so addicted and i finally got the whole collection ut i was an idiot and gave it all to my friend.
And then when i was about ten or when the diamond and pearl cards came out i got addicted to that aswell but then got bored of it.
Yu-Gi-Oh was and is my favorite card game I have played, Pokemon TCG is OK but it wasn't as big as Yu-Gi-Oh! for me.
I went through a short period in the mid 90's where I played Jihad. It was reformatted and renamed a couple years ago, you might know it now as Vampire: the Eternal Struggle.
(Sep. 11, 2009  5:00 AM)Crimson Wrote: For the longest time, I was big on Pokemon.
Back in 1998, the local card shop was my favourite place to be. Drooling at the CHARIZARD~~! sitting in the glass case. $200+ though was too much, and I was never lucky enough with my booster pulls.

i pulled two charizards in one day once (only bought two boosters)

i'd pulled a third charizard prior to that, as well

i have none of my cards anymore Unhappy
I have like ~500 cards sitting at home from when I collected them when I was 11 (I'm about to turn 20)
(Sep. 11, 2009  2:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i pulled two charizards in one day once (only bought two boosters)

i'd pulled a third charizard prior to that, as well

i have none of my cards anymore Unhappy
Brad... what happened0_0
(Sep. 11, 2009  2:12 PM)Beynval Wrote: Brad... what happened0_0

i gave them to some little kid who probably chewed on them
(Sep. 11, 2009  2:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i gave them to some little kid who probably chewed on them
Thats probably what most of us did with our bey collection be4 getting back in it again xD (well thats what i did haha)
damnnnn.
Now charizard is only worth 20$
*tempted...
In order of awesomeness: Dutch Blitz, Poker, Corsari, Spit/Slam/Speed, Shed(abbreviation)

Of course I had loads of Pokemon cards too but I never knew how to play the game properly. ^^;
Recently there's been an uprising in the popularity of a card game called Egyptian Rat Screw, it's played with a partial deck of playing cards. I've played several times, it's pretty fun.
(Sep. 11, 2009  1:03 PM)Spinster Wrote: I went through a short period in the mid 90's where I played Jihad. It was reformatted and renamed a couple years ago, you might know it now as Vampire: the Eternal Struggle.

Wow, I have some old Jihad cards, uncluding one unopened pack. Got them in a big box of packs I bought at wal mart when I was like 13 for S and Gs.
You sure it was Jihad? Walmart's had a ban on that game for as long as I can remember, and White Wolf entertainment's never really been on good terms with them...
what would you name a card game website? only about the regular card deck (queen jacks king ace 2-10) but it will have instructions and info about alot of different games using that deck.

btw my fav card game was probably yu-gi-oh. i lost interest probably when GX was released, but still played. but when 5D's came out i was done D: i never liked 5D's
(Sep. 11, 2009  7:48 PM)Spinster Wrote: You sure it was Jihad? Walmart's had a ban on that game for as long as I can remember, and White Wolf entertainment's never really been on good terms with them...
It was in a random box of boosters from Beckett Holdings, it was misc. packs from misc. games/collections
Ah, that would explain it...
(Sep. 11, 2009  2:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i gave them to some little kid who probably chewed on them

Lmao.

I do like to play Texas hold'em, when I'm not betting real money anyway.
Yu-Gi-Oh, still play to this day. I think I tried Pokemon once, but it just didnt cut it.