Canadian team: Northwood Neptunes

(Dec. 01, 2019  10:14 PM)MDK Shady Wrote: I can go to high park, eglinton (cineplex odeon), and that toysrus in Victoria
Or any other place accessible by the tttc

I'm available for all of those options. Are there any indoor places where we can meet up (Without getting kicked out)
(Dec. 01, 2019  10:48 PM)henwooja1 Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2019  10:14 PM)MDK Shady Wrote: I can go to high park, eglinton (cineplex odeon), and that toysrus in Victoria
Or any other place accessible by the tttc

I'm available for all of those options. Are there any indoor places where we can meet up (Without getting kicked out)

I will be able to meet up as long as it is indoors and on a weekend
Final call for any members who want to join. There is one spot left for the team. I wanted the number to be something like 8 so it isn't too big or too small.
(Nov. 22, 2019  12:49 AM)Bija Wrote: file:///C:/Users/bijai/Pictures/screenshot.png

How do I make the link work?

The link will work if you disable the smiles by pressing the cog next to the post reply button and click disables smiles
file:///C:/Users/bijai/Pictures/screenshot.png
ermm... I may have to figure out how to post this as a link
(Mar. 21, 2020  6:30 PM)Bija Wrote: fileUncertain//CUncertainUsers/bijai/Pictures/screenshot.png
ermm... I may have to figure out how to post this as a link

Just copy and paste the link and then it should work or check to make sure it's the correct link

Just added the link to our discord server on the original post
I ended up just posting it on the discord. (The logo)

I posted the logo on discord