[Canada, British Columbia, Coquitlam/Burnaby]

Hello! Just trying to see if there is much interest in re-starting a Beyblade tournament Scene here in Vancouver/Burnaby/Coquitlam, Pending Covid-19 restrictions. I am acquainted with someone who is ranked as an organizer here on the WBO. We are trying to see if there is interest in participation. We are looking for at least 8 other people who would like to re-initiate this community so we could do a trial run for an event. We will follow WBO procedures once I am assured we can organize an event. I have more than enough resources to supply the tournament but I just need participants.
Hi, this is AJ, I have played for 2 yrs and is looking for communities and battle events. I really want to know where am I at. Thanks! Please let me know if you have suggestions for any events. I am in South Surrey and Burnaby.
(Jun. 12, 2022  6:26 PM)Anthony J Wrote: Hi, this is AJ, I have played for 2 yrs and is looking for communities and battle events. I really want to know where am I at. Thanks! Please let me know if you have suggestions for any events. I am in South Surrey and Burnaby.
 Hey I have a WBO ranked tournament this month! I can add you and if you change your mind just decline and unjoin.

(Jun. 12, 2022  6:26 PM)Anthony J Wrote: Hi, this is AJ, I have played for 2 yrs and is looking for communities and battle events. I really want to know where am I at. Thanks! Please let me know if you have suggestions for any events. I am in South Surrey and Burnaby.
Please join our discord community for updates and discussions Vancouver section
https://discord.gg/nRRZU4Kg
Hi LoneBagelfafnir! Thanks for the invite. Yes, my son Anthony is in! See you next Sunday! Please let us know if we need anything before hand!
WE HAVE SOME ROOM 1 MORE PLAYER!
Really excited for this tournament, I hope we get enough people so we can bring back beyblades in the area
There is interest! But have to advertise more and increase açcessibilty.
If anyone from the tournament has pictures or videos please send them my way! Thanks!
NEW TOURNAMENTS SCHEDULED FOR AUG 21 AND SEPT 10!
(Aug. 31, 2022  8:50 PM)LoneBagelfafnir Wrote: WE ARE ROLLING OUT WITH TOURNAMENT NUMBER 4!!
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-We-re-U...33--105496

Hi all, I'm new to the game, it seems like some fun. I tried joining your discord link, but it doesn't seem to be working for me.
(Sep. 11, 2022  8:58 PM)Ktrspark Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2022  8:50 PM)LoneBagelfafnir Wrote: WE ARE ROLLING OUT WITH TOURNAMENT NUMBER 4!!
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-We-re-U...33--105496

Hi all, I'm new to the game, it seems like some fun. I tried joining your discord link, but it doesn't seem to be working for me.

https://discord.gg/WpTP6Vbz
My 7 year old son is OBSESSED with Beyblades and has a fair collection. He would love to meet up with other players for a tournament. Anyone in the Tri-Cities, Maple Ridge/Pitt Meadows or New West/Burnaby area want to battle?!
For aure Feel free to Message always open to battle!

(May. 27, 2022  6:20 AM)LoneBagelfafnir Wrote: Hello! Just trying to see if there is much interest in re-starting a Beyblade tournament Scene here in Vancouver/Burnaby/Coquitlam, Pending Covid-19 restrictions. I am acquainted with someone who is ranked as an organizer here on the WBO. We are trying to see if there is interest in participation. We are looking for at least 8 other people who would like to re-initiate this community so we could do a trial run for an event. We will follow WBO procedures once I am assured we can organize an event. I have more than enough resources to supply the tournament but I just need participants.

Of course LoL i wanna do more battles

Im Looking to battle!

Im Looking to battle!
HERES SOME PRATICE BATTLES FROM SOME OF THE TOP 10 IN OUR AREA!
https://youtu.be/KojXYsRMbJs
(May. 05, 2023  2:45 AM)Zeyblade Wrote: My 7 year old son is OBSESSED with Beyblades and has a fair collection. He would love to meet up with other players for a tournament. Anyone in the Tri-Cities, Maple Ridge/Pitt Meadows or New West/Burnaby area want to battle?!

(May. 05, 2023  2:45 AM)Zeyblade Wrote: My 7 year old son is OBSESSED with Beyblades and has a fair collection. He would love to meet up with other players for a tournament. Anyone in the Tri-Cities, Maple Ridge/Pitt Meadows or New West/Burnaby area want to battle?!

Yea sure both my kids love Beyblade when do you want to meet up we live in North Vancouver
Its be a great year and a half of beyblade! 28 tournaments and still growing strong! Thank you!

WBO BEYBLADE X TOURNAMENT 2024 HURACAN! AUTOSEBB VS SP451!