Can you Host & participate in a Tournament?

Title says it all. I was just wondering if you host a tournament, can you also participate in it? Or are you only allowed to be a judge/ref? 

Sorry, if this isn’t the right place for this question. Interesting in hosting a small tournament for the 1st time this summer but also itching to compete in my 1st tournament as well.
(May. 25, 2019  1:52 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Title says it all. I was just wondering if you host a tournament, can you also participate in it? Or are you only allowed to be a judge/ref? 

Sorry, if this isn’t the right place for this question. Interesting in hosting a small tournament for the 1st time this summer but also itching to compete in my 1st tournament as well.

Yes, If You Host A Tournament You Also Can Participate And Judge
Awesome. I read the rules but didn’t see that anywhere. Appreciate the clarity.

Looking to host a tournament here in South Florida around my sons birthday, end of July. Been brushing up on the rules and even had a logo created (not sure how to post a pic here of it). Trying to stay active on the boards to pick up as much as I can. So much to learn ?
(May. 25, 2019  2:27 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Awesome. I read the rules but didn’t see that anywhere. Appreciate the clarity.

Looking to host a tournament here in South Florida around my sons birthday, end of July. Been brushing up on the rules and even had a logo created (not sure how to post a pic here of it). Trying to stay active on the boards to pick up as much as I can. So much to learn ?

you will need to also become an organizer as well
(May. 25, 2019  9:21 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(May. 25, 2019  2:27 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Awesome. I read the rules but didn’t see that anywhere. Appreciate the clarity.

you will need to also become an organizer as well

I’m working my way up to the 50 required posts, so I can take the test without just spamming the boards
Lol I was spamming too good luck on the first tournament.
(May. 26, 2019  12:22 AM)HalfOrcSteve Wrote: Lol I was spamming too good luck on the first tournament.

Thanks. I’m just bummed my blast Jinnius isn’t competition material. Was really hoping to run with him my 1st time out. Joshua Burns is my dude.