Can someone test this combo?

This is my combo for the Beyblade World Tour (I am barely old enough). Spryzen S2 7Glaive Hunter. Is it a good combo? Can you also test it with 0 (it is a heavyweight) and 5 (resembles shape of frame and layer)?
TBH, No, S2 is no good. It would be good if you could use LS3.
@[Mage] can do the rest with this thread
(Jul. 07, 2018  4:31 PM)SapphireGaming Wrote: This is my combo for the Beyblade World Tour (I am barely old enough). Spryzen S2 7Glaive Hunter. Is it a good combo? Can you also test it with 0 (it is a heavyweight) and 5 (resembles shape of frame and layer)?
Please use the Build me a Combo thread. But to answer your question, it is an okay combo. I remember my friend using it once and it can beat a stock nL max, that also with immense difficulty. Even if you change a disc in nL it will lose. So not a very recommended combo. With 0 I am not sure it does. But yeah.. Use the thread mentioned above, you will surely get ti know more about it there.
I might post it there ;)

I also have heard from the wiki that Spryzen S2 (Hasbro, what I will be using, not TT) is good for attack.

Thanks for the feedback! ;) (BTW, was it the same combo that beat Longinus? Just wondering.)