Can I switch the tips of bearing, mobius, drift etc.

I've been wanting to get bearing drift but everythings so expensive. I have bearing mobius and drift from barricade lucifer and lucifer the end.
Is there any possible way to put the tip of bearing mobius on drift to make bearing drift????
I believe currently this would render the parts illegal for tournament use. A proposal has been made to allow swapping of identical pieces of parts in order to make repairs, but it has not implemented as of yet.

The main issue here is that the tip of the normal Drift driver is not the same as the tip on Bearing Drift. So, unfortunately, this wouldn’t accomplish what you are trying to do.

“Compared to its predecessors, its conical sharp tip is slightly taller, with the center protruding more; this increases height by 1.5mm.”

https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Perform...ring_Drift

EDIT
Just reread your post and realized you were talking about swapping the other way. This would still be an illegal modification. You also run into the issue of the internals of Drift and Bearing Drift being different (having a bearing).
I dont care about the bearing and the illegal stuff im not gonna use it in tournaments. i just want to to ask if i can switch tips to make a bearing drift driver using bearing mobius and drift.
(Jan. 31, 2023  10:39 PM)BurstFinish246 Wrote: I dont care about the bearing and the illegal stuff im not gonna use it in tournaments. i just want to to ask if i can switch tips to make a bearing drift driver using bearing mobius and drift.

With the right tools and knowledge you probably could, but that doesn't mean you should. You're more than likely just going to end up with a broken Drift and Bearing Mobius, and even if you did manage to do it, the new part would most likely be unbalanced and perform poorly.
No, for these reasons.
1) it is a mod
2)it will be screwed
No. There's not enough room for the bearing to fit. Even if there was, it's not worth the work to disassemble and reassemble rivets. At that point just buy a fake Bearing Drift...