Calling Houston Players!

yeah it is fun I got 3rd place and it was my first tournament
(Aug. 17, 2019  10:31 PM)HalfOrcSteve Wrote: We have monthly tournament is San Antonio with prizes last tournament had 24 attended if you ever wanna head down this way.

That sounds like a good option to us! What are the dates of the upcoming tournaments!
(Mar. 24, 2019  2:09 AM)church15200 Wrote: i'm not an official organizer yet for beyblade tournaments but i am hosting a small meetup/tournament at senpais cards and games in houston texas i try to make every sunday but sometimes i cannot but this sunday march 24th i am hosting a tournament/meetup at 430

(Sep. 08, 2019  2:39 PM)gabrielmonroy Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  10:31 PM)HalfOrcSteve Wrote: We have monthly tournament is San Antonio with prizes last tournament had 24 attended if you ever wanna head down this way.

That sounds like a good option to us! What are the dates of the upcoming tournaments

when are the dates and location of tournaments !
(Nov. 03, 2019  1:24 PM)BeyMomHTown Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2019  2:09 AM)church15200 Wrote: i'm not an official organizer yet for beyblade tournaments but i am hosting a small meetup/tournament at senpais cards and games in houston texas i try to make every sunday but sometimes i cannot but this sunday march 24th i am hosting a tournament/meetup at 430

(Sep. 08, 2019  2:39 PM)gabrielmonroy Wrote: That sounds like a good option to us! What are the dates of the upcoming tournaments

i dont have anything coming up yet because of personal situations but i do have plans on working with comix cafe in tomball to host tournaments there because it has a bigger space and they sell deserts and coffee and drinks once i have something substantial i will make a new post in this forum

(Nov. 03, 2019  1:24 PM)BeyMomHTown Wrote:

(Sep. 08, 2019  2:39 PM)gabrielmonroy Wrote: That sounds like a good option to us! What are the dates of the upcoming tournaments

i also have a houston beyblade group on facebook for those needing an easier way to find out more about houston bladers 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/321126135193921/
i will be posting about future tournaments/meetups on this site and the group
I am interested in becoming the official Houston Blader Organizer. I'll try and host at least a meet-up once, hopefully twice, a month. And a tournament every month. I'd like to try and help get the Houston scene just as popular, and brings bladers together.
Yes good I live in texas
Would definitely be interested in attending things, especially if they're close to Midtown.
i'm in houston and i'd be interested in attending tournaments
I’m here in Katy, tx. Can easily go to Houston
Here in the BCS area, won't take more than an hour to get there so I'll go sometime! Hopefully...
Hello, any tournaments in houston happening? My 8yo is wanting to be part of one!

You do?!?!?!?

(Nov. 17, 2019  5:14 AM)Triple-S! Wrote: I am interested in becoming the official Houston Blader Organizer. I'll try and host at least a meet-up once, hopefully twice, a month. And a tournament every month. I'd like to try and help get the Houston scene just as popular, and brings bladers together.

If you do tourneys during the summer, I could potentially go.
(Dec. 14, 2019  6:13 AM)Spider Sniper Wrote:

You do?!?!?!?
yep we always have a good group mix of adults and kids I should hopefully get my organizer status soon and have the kids be WBO soon. You can look and the San Antonio beyblades Facebook or dragons lair Alamo ranch for updates. 
(Dec. 14, 2019  8:01 AM)HalfOrcSteve Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2019  6:13 AM)Spider Sniper Wrote: You do?!?!?!?
yep we always have a good group mix of adults and kids I should hopefully get my organizer status soon and have the kids be WBO soon. You can look and the San Antonio beyblades Facebook or dragons lair Alamo ranch for updates. 

Yay, if you do tournaments I could try to go during summer tournaments or when I'm visiting family over there
(Dec. 14, 2019  8:01 AM)HalfOrcSteve Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2019  6:13 AM)Spider Sniper Wrote: I’m intrestednin attending the San Antonio meet up 
dates and location items please 

You do?!?!?!?

Please let me know if there is a meetbup here in Houston anytime soon