Calling Houston Players!

im looking to get together with a group of bladers that live in the Houston area and possibly start doing tournaments but everything is new to me so any bit of info would be appreciated
Hello I am a beyblader too in Houston. I would like to join your group and participate in the tournament.
(Jul. 10, 2018  7:19 PM)Atarjlive Wrote: Hello I am a beyblader too in Houston. I would like to join your group and participate in the tournament.

well right now i dont fully have a group and starting a tournament is being tricky right now but in hopes of finding more bladers itll be more of a reality
hi. i live in new braunfels but i would love to get together with other bladers in texas for a tournament.
(Aug. 14, 2018  10:24 PM)Silverfrost Wrote: hi. i live in new braunfels but i would love to get together with other bladers in texas for a tournament.

thats great if u have any friends that play let them know about getting together texas players spreading the word will make things alot bettter
yeah I can get a couple of people if yall are still active
Hi. My son begs me everyday to look and see if there are any tournaments or get togethers in Houston. We are def intrested.
I do that to haha
right now i am starting a small get together on sundays at senpais cards and games in houston so if any are able to come thatd be great
We can’t make today but what time where you thinking for the future?
sorry I cant make it most sundays actually it depends on what time

what time are yall going to meet

also are yall going to play beyblade
(Feb. 24, 2019  2:27 PM)drewb518 Wrote: sorry I cant make it most sundays actually it depends on what time

what time are yall going to meet

also are yall going to play beyblade

we start at 4 on sunday and yes we will play beyblade right now i have about 3 people who play but this coming sunday 
i will not be there but march 10 i will u can even come later if u wish after 4
hi i might be able to come on a diff sunday also if i CAN come at some point should i bring my star stormer and that one stadium with too layers (forgot name)
Hi, just tuned in Are y’all still meeting somewhere in Houston on the weekend please lmk thx
(Mar. 03, 2019  6:58 PM)Ethan G Wrote: Hi, just tuned in Are y’all still meeting somewhere in Houston  on the weekend please lmk thx

we are meeting tomorrow march 24th at 430 at senpais cards and games just bring a stadium if you have one

(Feb. 28, 2019  5:35 AM)Mettaton Wrote: hi i might be able to come on a diff sunday also if i CAN come at some point should i bring my star stormer and that one stadium with too layers (forgot name)

we are meeting this sunday march 24th at 430 at senpais cards and games and stadiums are welcomed
i'm not an official organizer yet for beyblade tournaments but i am hosting a small meetup/tournament at senpais cards and games in houston texas i try to make every sunday but sometimes i cannot but this sunday march 24th i am hosting a tournament/meetup at 430
I’m new to this community, but my son is a big fan. So if you host any get togethers we’ll be happy to join.
(Mar. 27, 2019  4:55 AM)DINOBLADE Wrote: I’m new to this community, but my son is a big fan. So if you host any get togethers we’ll be happy to join.

thats great well i try to make it most sundays this sunday march 31st i will be at senpais cards and games around 4
in case some houston players are interested  i do host a small meetup/tournament at senpais cards and games on sundays at 4 the more players i get the most likely ill be able to become an organizer to host an official tournament so come on by and say hi
(Mar. 24, 2019  2:09 AM)church15200 Wrote: i'm not an official organizer yet for beyblade tournaments but i am hosting a small meetup/tournament at senpais cards and games in houston texas i try to make every sunday but sometimes i cannot but this sunday march 24th i am hosting a tournament/meetup at 430

That's cool bro. I'm a big fan, but I don't have others that enjoy blading. Are you still meeting on Sundays? I would like to see if we can make it.
Hello, my son is into beyblades majorly and I'd like to get him involved. Any tournaments or meetups that a 7yr old can participate in? We are in Kingwood, TX and willing to travel.
(Feb. 23, 2019  3:20 AM)church15200 Wrote: right now i am starting a small get together on sundays at senpais cards and games in houston so if any are able to come thatd be great

Are these get togethers still goin on? I live in houston near katy so i could swing on by
(Jul. 15, 2019  6:14 PM)Flotwenty Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2019  3:20 AM)church15200 Wrote: right now i am starting a small get together on sundays at senpais cards and games in houston so if any are able to come thatd be great

Are these get togethers still goin on? I live in houston near katy so i could swing on by

My 10 yr old is driving me crazy wanting to attend or at least watch a tourney. We are also in Katy, TX!!
(Aug. 07, 2019  9:57 PM)dcruz218 Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2019  6:14 PM)Flotwenty Wrote: Are these get togethers still goin on? I live in houston near katy so i could swing on by

My 10 yr old is driving me crazy wanting to attend or at least watch a tourney. We are also in Katy, TX!!

My 6 yr old is also driving me crazy to attend a tournament. We are also in Katy, TX.
My 8 yr old wants to at least watch a tourney, and he also would love to play some battles; he has never played against other bladers. We live in Houston, we will drive to Katy!
We have monthly tournament is San Antonio with prizes last tournament had 24 attended if you ever wanna head down this way.