Calling BLADERS in New York and New Jersey

Hi this is for Beyblade communities in the areas above
No one blades in New York, and Jersy
I live in philly but with taking the drive I have a few people to join
(Mar. 03, 2021  8:00 AM)VynRuki Wrote: I live in philly but with taking the drive I have a few people to join

cool thank you i am setting up tournaments in April and early May
(Mar. 09, 2021  7:58 PM)MasterBeebo Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  8:00 AM)VynRuki Wrote: I live in philly but with taking the drive I have a few people to join

cool thank you i am setting up tournaments in April and early May

sounds good i will join 100% .! ill keep on the lookout for it
I live in nyc if there are any tournaments near bye my dad or mom can drive me
Hello, I do live in New Jersey, but I don't have the bey blades I need yet, because SOMEONE *ahem* my mom, threw them away, so now I have to buy more. That's what I'm waiting for, to buy new beyblades, and I don't have them yet. I was wondering if this is still happening since this thread stared a month or two ago. I will tell you when I do get my new beyblades(Takara Tomy, I don't really like Hasbro in my opinion.)

(Mar. 02, 2021  8:17 PM)MasterBeebo Wrote: No one blades in New York, and Jersy

hmm, wow, I was guessing that there we no bladers in New jersey, but I didn't think it was true, but now I know, and its suprising to me. By the way, I've been trying to find a community that was in New Jersey before, but nothing showed up, it was all just Pakistan, Georgia, North Caroline, Texas, Florida, Connecticut, Maryland, and many more, but never New Jersey.
(Jun. 28, 2021  2:31 AM)Exodimo Wrote: Hello, I do live in New Jersey, but I don't have the bey blades I need yet, because SOMEONE *ahem* my mom, threw them away, so now I have to buy more. That's what I'm waiting for, to buy new beyblades, and I don't have them yet. I was wondering if this is still happening since this thread stared a month or two ago. I will tell you when I do get my new beyblades(Takara Tomy, I don't really like Hasbro in my opinion.)

(Mar. 02, 2021  8:17 PM)MasterBeebo Wrote: No one blades in New York, and Jersy

hmm, wow, I was guessing that there we no bladers in New jersey, but I didn't think it was true, but now I know, and its suprising to me. By the way, I've been trying to find a community that was in New Jersey before, but nothing showed up, it was all just Pakistan, Georgia, North Caroline, Texas, Florida, Connecticut, Maryland, and many more, but never New Jersey.

No more posting on the thread
(Jun. 28, 2021  3:28 AM)MasterBeebo Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2021  2:31 AM)Exodimo Wrote: Hello, I do live in New Jersey, but I don't have the bey blades I need yet, because SOMEONE *ahem* my mom, threw them away, so now I have to buy more. That's what I'm waiting for, to buy new beyblades, and I don't have them yet. I was wondering if this is still happening since this thread stared a month or two ago. I will tell you when I do get my new beyblades(Takara Tomy, I don't really like Hasbro in my opinion.)

Hello! Yes i have been applying for organizer but it seems that it won't work so now this can be a thread for people in this area to set up un official tournaments or blader meet ups where we battle trade and buy

It's down for repairs
(Jun. 28, 2021  3:28 AM)MasterBeebo Wrote:

Hello! Yes i have been applying for organizer but it seems that it won't work so now this can be a thread for people in this area to set up un official tournaments or blader meet ups where we battle trade and buy

Ok, thank you!
(Jun. 28, 2021  3:28 AM)MasterBeebo Wrote: Hello! Yes i have been applying for organizer but it seems that it won't work so now this can be a thread for people in this area to set up un official tournaments or blader meet ups where we battle trade and buy

Actually you're not allowed to set up unofficial events or tournaments on WBO. Also this thread is redundant to existing New York and New Jersey threads.
(Jun. 29, 2021  5:03 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2021  3:28 AM)MasterBeebo Wrote: Hello! Yes i have been applying for organizer but it seems that it won't work so now this can be a thread for people in this area to set up un official tournaments or blader meet ups where we battle trade and buy

Actually you're not allowed to set up unofficial events or tournaments on WBO. Also this thread is redundant to existing New York and New Jersey threads.

Thank you for the warning and okay

any more posting on this thread will be irrelevant and I will not respond