Call of Duty: Ghosts

I saw this yesterday, a teaser trailer on the Xbox, it is released on YouTube, view it here.

This is the brand new addition to the Call of Duty franchise; the makers are Activision and Infinity Ward. The game is set to be released on November 5, 2013. 11/5/13

The price is $59.99 plus tax, and there are a few pre-order bonuses being offered from GameStop.

The 1st is available to all customers that pre-order, and they will receive a limited edition two-sided poster, while supplies last.

The 2nd is available to GameStop Powerup Rewards members, and they will receive the exclusive Ghost camouflage for use in the current Call of Duty game, Black Ops II.

More trailers will be uploaded soon, and new information will be posted here.

You can see it live at the Worldwide Xbox Reveal on May 21st, 2013!
Oh! It is yet to be released. I thought it has been released already. I will definitely buy this game!!!
Oh wonderful, another waste of money with slim to no plot.
Odds are, I'll get it to see how it is. Then get rid of it Tongue_out
Yeah I have to agree, the Call Of Duty campaigns seem to be getting progressively worse and worse. I probably won't buy Call Of Duty Ghosts just because I get tired of doing the same thing, but with different characters in different places. They've used the same plot since Modern Warfare 2.
I have not necessarily enjoyed a Call of Duty since Modern Warfare 2, and I am talking strictly Multiplayer. Black Ops 2 was the first one I have not actually purchased and have been okay with it.

However, after watching tons of trolling videos, I now have the urge to get Black Ops 2 and Ghosts simply to screw with people. I completely forgot how funny it was when people started raging over that game.

Ghosts does look to have some fun stuff for Campaign though.
Sorry for the double post, but did anyone check out the debut of the Multiplayer today?

I have to say, even though it looks like a carbon copy of the multiplayer that has been used since Cal of Duty 4, I have the urge to purchase it when it comes out. Not sure why, unless it is because I only played Black Ops 2 for a few hours and never picked up again.

Any thoughts on the multiplayer? I hope the character customization is really in depth and the introduction of female characters is pretty cool too.
The game is a lot more balanced, but the story is so copy-pasted. The multiplayer was fun but they tried to hard. The spawns are terrible and the maps are too big for the amount of players.
No the Story Is great Do is the plot I have call if duty ghost I've had since it came out on midnight release. I be bet the story mode in say 5 days
The opening scene is the exact same thing as the ending scene from one of the modern warfare games. Look it up.
I'm not really. Worked about story. Mode People. Put hard work into it some I'm appreciate to them I especially. Like the online multiplayer and Extinction mode.
(Nov. 18, 2013  1:30 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: The opening scene is the exact same thing as the ending scene from one of the modern warfare games. Look it up.

Yea is pretty much the same as ever... BUT THE DOGS!!! The Dogs are soooo OP XD

In one mission the dog pretty much takes out a whole platoon... its soooooo LOLs. They try to be so realistc with the GFX and all... then have a dog perform silent takedowns on dozens of people XD

[Image: QHvlLzS.png]

Also the story is really, really bad. Pretty much just "THE USA are awsuuuum!!!" - "NO!" - "I KILLUUUUU!!!" peng,puff,pew,pew... thats the story in a nutshell^^
(Nov. 19, 2013  8:16 AM)DatsTooSadXD Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2013  1:30 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: The opening scene is the exact same thing as the ending scene from one of the modern warfare games. Look it up.

Yea is pretty much the same as ever... BUT THE DOGS!!! The Dogs are soooo OP XD

In one mission the dog pretty much takes out a whole platoon... its soooooo LOLs. They try to be so realistc with the GFX and all... then have a dog perform silent takedowns on dozens of people XD

[Image: QHvlLzS.png]

Also the story is really, really bad. Pretty much just "THE USA are awsuuuum!!!" - "NO!" - "I KILLUUUUU!!!" peng,puff,pew,pew... thats the story in a nutshell^^
Right? Props to Riley but really?
you guys should start playing the dead rising series epsecially the new one, the third one, if you guys want more information about dead rising 3 visit my thread