Call Of Duty 8 Modern Warfare 3

The same thing happened with Black Ops though.. There was a massive build up in suspense and very high expectations were made for the game and in the end it was not as good as everyone expected a bit of a let down from what was expected by everyone but it is still a good game. I'm just hoping the same thing doesn't happen to Modern Warfare 3.
(Jul. 05, 2011  9:44 AM)Resistance Wrote: The same thing happened with Black Ops though.. There was a massive build up in suspense and very high expectations were made for the game and in the end it was not as good as everyone expected a bit of a let down from what was expected by everyone but it is still a good game. I'm just hoping the same thing doesn't happen to Modern Warfare 3.

It's cause it was made by Treyarch who tried to balance the game so much it got boring, LOL.
Zombies was the only good thing, and after playing a few days it got boring haha.
Sniping was completely retarded, air support could be killed so easily, etc.

I think stopping power should be built into the game. Some parts of Black Ops was good though, such as no tac inserts in FFA and flak jacket.
If these could be brought together in MW3 it should be a blast.
(Jul. 05, 2011  10:23 AM)blah Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2011  9:44 AM)Resistance Wrote: The same thing happened with Black Ops though.. There was a massive build up in suspense and very high expectations were made for the game and in the end it was not as good as everyone expected a bit of a let down from what was expected by everyone but it is still a good game. I'm just hoping the same thing doesn't happen to Modern Warfare 3.

It's cause it was made by Treyarch who tried to balance the game so much it got boring, LOL.
Zombies was the only good thing, and after playing a few days it got boring haha.
Sniping was completely retarded, air support could be killed so easily, etc.

I think stopping power should be built into the game. Some parts of Black Ops was good though, such as no tac inserts in FFA and flak jacket.
If these could be brought together in MW3 it should be a blast.

Yea that's true, its good that black ops has Zombies in it but I miss the Co-ops from modern warfare 2. I'll wait till you get it and you can tell me if its worth getting or not Tongue_out
@ Resistence: i can tell ya how it is, as i said before 2 DAYS AFTER BDAY!!!!! i'll be the first one at skool to hav it WOO!!!
I'm really excited about this Modern Warfare. And the trailer seems really epic, and I'm looking forward to get this.
i preordered this game. mw3 is gonna be so sick!!!
Well all the MW games never let me down so I'm pretty excited for MW3.
I enjoy the Modern Warfare series and I believe that MW3 will be the best COD yet. I just hope that I will be able to quickscope.
Mw2 was my favourite i would just go to a match and quickscope and at the end be the highest scorer or get a nuke. I just hope that you can quickscope like mw2 in mw3 i cant wait!!!!
im glad they braught back nukes in mw3, but i wonder which sniper is the equivilant to the intervention or the L96A1
MW3 will be good,I hope it doesnt have a bunch of dumb obsessions though.....I didnt really like black ops,mainly because people were obsessing it. but the people in this thread sound like they arent like the obsessers.... Tongue_out
I really want the game. but I just dont want people obsessing it like black ops.....but bladers dont get all obsessed about cod,but anyways....cool game!
Its out so.... reponses?? or did everyone suddenly forget this thread??
I was ssssooooooooooooo excited for modern warfare 3 to come out,I can't stop playing it
got it at midnight launch. beat campaign in two hours. addictive multi player. Survival is amazing. spec ops missions are awesome. great game
Didn't know ths thread excited. Modern warfare 3 on wii is awesome. Graphics are good and only missing 3 killstreaks. That's it. Survival mode is super laggy. Need a patch. Super fun.
You'd think the thread would have more posts.
Does anyone want to 1v1 me in a sniping match,my gt is:REAL oErrrDayo. Just send me a msg.Grin

P.S.: I have XBOX
Modern Warfare 2 is the BEST. BETTER THAN MODERN WARFARE 3