[California/Venice/L.A, USA] Bladers from the Beach

Welcome all Bladers!

I decided I will try to organize an event either at Venice Beach or at a local park. It would be great if we could get this official, or just for fun. If it is official, there will be the entrance fee($5 unless you have a blader's passport), and if enough people want it, snacks for an addition charge of $1-3.

As i only have the Thunderwhip and Lightning force at the moment, we will need people to bring Takara or sonokong stadiums. -2 stadiums confirmed.

Date and location
During Winter Break (after Christmas, before new years) Venice Beach or a Park nearby.

Judges
NONE D:

Bladers Attending
DreadXIII
mesorangerxx
UnLeAsHeD
Venumelion
kidice
KyubiBey

Please keep the spam to a minimum.
thats kewl im down i got a TT stadium..... we can only use takara stadiums and the fee is 5 dollars jus to make clear....get a attk stadium from plamoya.com it should be here before winter break maybe we could get it official by then
Hopefully, and i can't at the moment. My paypal has a $20 monthly spending limit T.T..

Thanks for the first post Grin
I will attend, sonokong stadium and wbo rules means u can use hasbro too. I will attend though.
only in freeplay tho right??? to use hasbro stadium! so yea...lets make it in winter break!
(Nov. 28, 2010  7:57 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: only in freeplay tho right??? to use hasbro stadium! so yea...lets make it in winter break!
Have u not read the rulebook? That question could be answered by looking there.

ALSO if it wasn't clear before I'm bringing a sonokong attack stadium. Which are also allowed
in the universal rulebook it states that hasbros stafiums are illegal for wbo play
I am now confused. -opens up the rulebook-
It's been a few days, we need more ppl if we're gonna make this happen D:.. If this isnt official would you guys still be interested to go? for fun
why not go for fun im buying a attk stadium tmr so i have 2 tt stadiums
-sigh- stupid paypal, i'm trying to buy a stadium too. But don't you think 3 people would be kind of boring?
well we jus have to be patient
Can you make it after christmas, for I will be skiing in Mammoth before christmas.
(Dec. 04, 2010  2:25 AM)Venumelion Wrote: Can you make it after christmas, for I will be skiing in Mammoth before christmas.

Yes, i was actually about to ask the same thing. Lets so...2-3 days after?
depends on our schedule of break....but it has to be a sunday cuz thats the only time i am free and most people are free on sundays anyway
I'm not free on sunday >.>
hmm maybe because i am free between christmas and january 5
I'll just stay at my grandmas, she lives 3 blocks from the beach Grin
haha ok now we just need people to join!
4/5 more Grin
Do we have an exact time and/or place to meet?
Not yet.
I could attend Grin
Grin yay This is going to be after the fountain valley tournament too.
yup...just need to know when tho...we could rack up alot of points if this get approved