World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[California/Venice/L.A, USA] Bladers from the Beach - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [California/Venice/L.A, USA] Bladers from the Beach (/Thread-California-Venice-L-A-USA-Bladers-from-the-Beach)

Pages: 1 2

[California/Venice/L.A, USA] Bladers from the Beach - DreadXIII - Nov. 28, 2010

Welcome all Bladers!

I decided I will try to organize an event either at Venice Beach or at a local park. It would be great if we could get this official, or just for fun. If it is official, there will be the entrance fee($5 unless you have a blader's passport), and if enough people want it, snacks for an addition charge of $1-3.

As i only have the Thunderwhip and Lightning force at the moment, we will need people to bring Takara or sonokong stadiums. -2 stadiums confirmed.

Date and location
During Winter Break (after Christmas, before new years) Venice Beach or a Park nearby.

Judges
NONE D:

Bladers Attending
DreadXIII
mesorangerxx
UnLeAsHeD
Venumelion
kidice
KyubiBey

Please keep the spam to a minimum.

RE: [California/Venice/L.A, USA] Bladers from the Beach - mesorangerxx - Nov. 28, 2010

thats kewl im down i got a TT stadium..... we can only use takara stadiums and the fee is 5 dollars jus to make clear....get a attk stadium from plamoya.com it should be here before winter break maybe we could get it official by then

RE: [California/Venice/L.A, USA] Bladers from the Beach - DreadXIII - Nov. 28, 2010

Hopefully, and i can't at the moment. My paypal has a $20 monthly spending limit T.T..

Thanks for the first post Grin

RE: [California/Venice/L.A, USA] Bladers from the Beach - UnLeAsHeD - Nov. 28, 2010

I will attend, sonokong stadium and wbo rules means u can use hasbro too. I will attend though.

RE: [California/Venice/L.A, USA] Bladers from the Beach - mesorangerxx - Nov. 28, 2010

only in freeplay tho right??? to use hasbro stadium! so yea...lets make it in winter break!

RE: [California/Venice/L.A, USA] Bladers from the Beach - UnLeAsHeD - Nov. 28, 2010

(Nov. 28, 2010  7:57 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: only in freeplay tho right??? to use hasbro stadium! so yea...lets make it in winter break!
Have u not read the rulebook? That question could be answered by looking there.

ALSO if it wasn't clear before I'm bringing a sonokong attack stadium. Which are also allowed

in the universal rulebook it states that hasbros stafiums are illegal for wbo play

RE: [California/Venice/L.A, USA] Bladers from the Beach - DreadXIII - Nov. 28, 2010

I am now confused. -opens up the rulebook-

RE: [California/Venice/L.A, USA] Bladers from the Beach - DreadXIII - Dec. 03, 2010

It's been a few days, we need more ppl if we're gonna make this happen D:.. If this isnt official would you guys still be interested to go? for fun

RE: [California/Venice/L.A, USA] Bladers from the Beach - mesorangerxx - Dec. 03, 2010

why not go for fun im buying a attk stadium tmr so i have 2 tt stadiums

RE: [California/Venice/L.A, USA] Bladers from the Beach - DreadXIII - Dec. 03, 2010

-sigh- stupid paypal, i'm trying to buy a stadium too. But don't you think 3 people would be kind of boring?

RE: [California/Venice/L.A, USA] Bladers from the Beach - mesorangerxx - Dec. 03, 2010

well we jus have to be patient

RE: [California/Venice/L.A, USA] Bladers from the Beach - Venumelion - Dec. 04, 2010

Can you make it after christmas, for I will be skiing in Mammoth before christmas.

RE: [California/Venice/L.A, USA] Bladers from the Beach - DreadXIII - Dec. 04, 2010

(Dec. 04, 2010  2:25 AM)Venumelion Wrote: Can you make it after christmas, for I will be skiing in Mammoth before christmas.

Yes, i was actually about to ask the same thing. Lets so...2-3 days after?

RE: [California/Venice/L.A, USA] Bladers from the Beach - mesorangerxx - Dec. 04, 2010

depends on our schedule of break....but it has to be a sunday cuz thats the only time i am free and most people are free on sundays anyway

RE: [California/Venice/L.A, USA] Bladers from the Beach - DreadXIII - Dec. 04, 2010

I'm not free on sunday >.>

RE: [California/Venice/L.A, USA] Bladers from the Beach - mesorangerxx - Dec. 04, 2010

hmm maybe because i am free between christmas and january 5

I'll just stay at my grandmas, she lives 3 blocks from the beach Grin

haha ok now we just need people to join!

4/5 more Grin

RE: [California/Venice/L.A, USA] Bladers from the Beach - Venumelion - Dec. 04, 2010

Do we have an exact time and/or place to meet?

Not yet.

RE: [California/Venice/L.A, USA] Bladers from the Beach - KyubiBey - Dec. 06, 2010

I could attend Grin

RE: [California/Venice/L.A, USA] Bladers from the Beach - DreadXIII - Dec. 06, 2010

Grin yay This is going to be after the fountain valley tournament too.

RE: [California/Venice/L.A, USA] Bladers from the Beach - mesorangerxx - Dec. 06, 2010

yup...just need to know when tho...we could rack up alot of points if this get approved