[California, USA] California Bladers

If there was one in San Diego, Me and my team could come.
if its in LA i'm in
(Sep. 18, 2010  1:10 AM)Sagittariorules Wrote: tell me when and where
do you live anywhere near the places ive listed?
lols as soon as i get my attk stadiums i might start one
I'm Up only if near san mateo or fostercity
im just up for a get together, just to meet peoples.
(Sep. 18, 2010  10:52 PM)KyubiBey Wrote: alright im in!

Cool how bout some week end PS i'm 10 can u orgonize itWink
Smug How bout the rec center on the 25???get out Iceburn
los angeles right and there will be an attack stadium right
it's a get together i think not a tournament it is kinda refreshing to see other bladers too.....and im getting the attk stadium this week and might arrive at my door next week idk.. plan something somewhere in la or something will be cool
OI, alright this is just getting abit confusing, all this "we should do this!" or "im in" since there are basicly too meny main cities too far apart from one another, to be talking all at once on here about having a EVENT, i think we should have one or two people per place (each city) kind of thing. if you want one in LA there should be 2 or more people basicly in charge of LA events, PM the person in charge if you are in the area and looking to join in a event, if this makes any sence.

im not sure if this would help cut down on the confusion or maybe im just adding to it. but its going to be pretty hard for me or any one being too far to go to an event 100 or more miles away.
well not many people in la are willing to do it idk if i can do it or not
(Sep. 19, 2010  8:42 PM)mesorangerxx Wrote: well not many people in la are willing to do it idk if i can do it or not

do what? have an event or take charge. no matter what it is, eveything takes a force of action. before there is ever a event some one had to pick up a beyblade and say 'hey i can do this', a event needs that samething, there can not be an event if no one stands up and takes a plan and makes it into a force of action.

if no one's willing to take charge of anything, how can you exspect there to be an event at all? after all, you can only write what you wish to read.
ok i am willing to do an event but i gotta have sometime to come up wit a location and get some stadiums
I cant host mine and foster city is a 5 hour drive from L.A.Crying

.gif   egal.GIF (Size: 3.8 KB / Downloads: 172)
(Sep. 20, 2010  4:17 AM)blade rocker22 Wrote: I cant host mine and foster city is a 5 hour drive from L.A.Crying

Thats fine. will you be able to attend an event if i host one in Santa Rosa. its just north of san fran.

i will take SACRAMENTO and SANTA ROSA area. i live in sac and my sister who i visite quite offten lives in santa rosa area so i think i can get some things going on there too if no one else can.
Meso i will come and also the people on california bladers will probably come too
ehh idk they're planning something in orange sooo idk
I am holding a beyblading tournament this friday at 14 Donegal Ct.,Pleasant Hill.CA.You in?If you are then please tell you're friends about my tournament and come to that address this friday.
Repeat.I am holding a beyblading tournament this friday at 14 Donegal Ct.,Pleasant Hill.CA.You in?If you are then please tell you're friends about my tournament and come to that address this friday.
I am holding a beyblading tournament this friday at 14 Donegal Ct.,Pleasant Hill.CA.You in?If you are then please tell you're friends about my tournament and come to that address this friday.
Repeat.I am holding a beyblading tournament this friday at 14 Donegal Ct.,Pleasant Hill.CA.You in?If you are then please tell you're friends about my tournament and come to that address this friday.
ooo on friday most of us r in school
rock_leone please do not repeat your self we got it the first time. and it would have been nice to know a week ahead since its already Thursday, its likely i wont be able to attend, i have to leave today go to my sisters and plan out there and drive up Friday.

other bases has anyone thaught of or tried going to your local toy store and posting up advertisement for events? i dont know if thats aloud here but i used to do it a few years back.
Ive got like 3 suggestions from ppl and Im getting an Attack, but I owe my Auntie like $400 cuz I'm going on a trip and I'm getting a phone...So I cant get a Takara Tomy.
(Sep. 18, 2010  11:01 PM)blade rocker22 Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2010  10:52 PM)KyubiBey Wrote: alright im in!

Cool how bout some week end PS i'm 10 can u orgonize itWink
Smug How bout the rec center on the 25???get out Iceburn
sure I can. I need Takara Tomy's I'm broke so I cant get any. The more ppl in LA the better the prizes. I have a website you can visit its http://www.californiabladers.webs.com