[Caguas, Puerto Rico] 2/9/2013 Beyblade Bash! (MFB)

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Beyblade Bash!

Host/Organizer/Judge: Barreto
Judges:
  • Heroic
  • VMVL1099

Hey everyone! This is the official thread for our 1st Official WBO Tournament which will be held on Saturday, February 9th, 2013. We will be holding the Tournament in a Park straight down the Road from El Cantinflas Restaurant in Caguas, you cannot miss it. If you want a map go to the Facebook Event for Beyblade Bash at: Beyblade Bash Map and click the Map to get Directions. If you have any questions post here. You must have Facebook to see the map.

Date: February 9, 2013
Location: Park about a minute down the road from El Cantinflas Restaurant in Caguas
Start Time: ~12:30pm
End Time: 4:00pm
Format: Block Round Robin, (Can change depending on attendees.)
Stadium: BB-10 Attack Type Stadium
Fees: 5$ entry fee or free with a Bladers Passport
Prizes: 1st Place: BB-121 Ultimate DX Set; 2nd Place: BB-119 Death Quetzalcoalt; 3rd Place: BB-109 Random Booster Vol.7 Beat Lynx

Please post here if you can attend.

Confirmed
  1. Barreto
  2. Viridi Lover
  3. monkeyballz
  4. Infinity
  5. Heroic
  6. HectorGonzalez
  7. Mr. Armani
  8. dan6348
  9. ChrisMorales14
  10. TheMETEOALEX
  11. super-blader
  12. titi
  13. lexpr
  14. liontamer96
  15. Héctor Glock
  16. Fanton
  17. VMVL1099
  18. julianxnxx
  19. Luis g
  20. samuelito
  21. KevNav000
  22. KentaSagittario
  23. Ezphix

Maybe
  1. Eva
  2. TakiWarriorRj
  3. Fanton
  4. killerbefowl145
Shop
For the Tournament I'll be selling some Beyblades and accesories, which are:

BB-36 Metal Face Silver: $7
BB-38 Bey Launcher/String Launcher: $12
BB-39 Karabiner Grip: $10
BB-68 Bey Launcher/String Launcher: $12
BB-80 Gravity Perseus with Bey Launcher L/R: $20
BB-106 Fang Leone: $17
BB-113 Scythe Kronos: $17
BB-114 Vari Ares: $20
BB-118 Phantom Orion: $20
BB-119 Death Quetzalcoalt: $17
BB-122 Diablo Nemesis: $20
BB-126 Flash Sagittario: $20

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Could you tell me how does the block round robin works?
There will be a prize? Awesome!
(Dec. 07, 2012  9:04 PM)TrageDy Wrote: Could you tell me how does the block round robin works?
There will be a prize? Awesome!

Although, you don't need to know for the Tournament, its basically the same as Round Robin except you divide the players in Blocks and each Block does a Round Robin amongst themselves, then the winners of each Block go against each other in a Round Robin to decide the Winner and 2nd and 3rd Place.

Of course there'll be prizes, haha
Oh, ok. Seems interesting and fun Grin somehow I think I have an idea of who will make it to the final round robin Wink thought I have no idea who will win, ill just try my hardest and have fun! I can't wait for the tournament! Pinching_eyes I think I already have my strategy ready and all Joyful_3
(Dec. 07, 2012  9:24 PM)TrageDy Wrote: Oh, ok. Seems interesting and fun Grin somehow I think I have an idea of who will make it to the final round robin Wink thought I have no idea who will win, ill just try my hardest and have fun! I can't wait for the tournament! Pinching_eyes I think I already have my strategy ready and all Joyful_3

Hahahah ok, see you in the Finals! Soon I'll be posting what I'm gonna be selling and I'll also probably be accepting Credit Cards .
Man. We finaly get to meet in person. Im going 100% because I live there. Me and barreto have been planning and talking about this for quite some time now. I hope everybody arrives over here. I look forward to this a lot.
(Dec. 07, 2012  9:51 PM)Viridi Lover Wrote: Man. We finaly get to meet in person. Im going 100% because I live there. Me and barreto have been planning and talking about this for quite some time now. I hope everybody arrives over here. I look forward to this a lot.

Haha yeah, it'd be funny if you couldn't attend lol and I'm taking a trip over there this week to film the Video Map, (just till the entrance).
Barreto Pleaseeeee! Im begging you, be the best host you can be! because if this tournament fails I think no more tournaments will be approved and I don't think anyone else could possibly host other than you Unhappy

btw I'm not complaining about you or anything, in fact you have been doing an amazing job finding bladders and organizing the tournament, and everything else so far, (you even made that fb page thing, and I don't think any other host has done something that epic before) so keep up the good work Joyful_3
(Dec. 07, 2012  10:48 PM)Barreto Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2012  9:51 PM)Viridi Lover Wrote: Man. We finaly get to meet in person. Im going 100% because I live there. Me and barreto have been planning and talking about this for quite some time now. I hope everybody arrives over here. I look forward to this a lot.

Haha yeah, it'd be funny if you couldn't attend lol and I'm taking a trip over there this week to film the Video Map, (just till the entrance).

Excelent!

(Dec. 07, 2012  11:05 PM)TrageDy Wrote: Barreto Pleaseeeee! Im begging you, be the best host you can be! because if this tournament fails I think no more tournaments will be approved and I don't think anyone else could possibly host other than you Unhappy

btw I'm not complaining about you or anything, in fact you have been doing an amazing job finding bladders and organizing the tournament, and everything else so far, (you even made that fb page thing, and I don't think any other host has done something that epic before) so keep up the good work Joyful_3

I will use the Best of my Hosting abilities! XD What I really want to achieve is to get kids to start blading because right now there is literally no meta-game over here in Puerto Rico, no Tourneys, no events, no nothing! With these Tournaments and the new Beys that are coming now in January I hope to start a new phase of Blading!

@Viridi Lover: Do you think there will be WIFI at the gazebo or is you're house near the Gazebo so I can steal your WIFI? Wink
Yeah! A new generation of bladers will be born in Puerto Rico XD
(Dec. 08, 2012  3:34 AM)HectorGonzalez Wrote: please enter me

Welcome, you are already up there though. And thanks for the links again.
Barreto: No. My house is a bit far away from the mansions. there's Ciudad Jardin del norte (that's were the mansions are) And theres Ciudad Jardin del sur (that's were my house is. Plus, the mansions are in a kinda high steep hill at the end of Ciudad Jardin del Norte. The photos I sent you, were from the park of ciudad jardin del sur. But that park is connected to ciudad jardin del norte.
how can i enter and can we use HMS bey's?
Hello Eva, good you can come.
wait wasent in magy
waiti rember i cant go ;(
What do you mean by magy?
(Dec. 08, 2012  2:51 PM)TheMETEOALEX Wrote: how can i enter and can we use HMS bey's?

Hey, I haven't seen you around, where are you from?; and to answer your question, you just need to show up at the Tournament to Enter (will you be attending?) and no, you can only use Metal Fight Beyblades: from Metal Fusion to Zero-G
(Dec. 08, 2012  4:11 PM)Eva Wrote: wait wasent in magy
waiti rember i cant go ;(
There will be a Tournament in May but this is the First one we're gonna do and hopefully after the January one we can do one every month. Can you go to the January one?

@Viridi Lover: No problem, its just to see if I had to do the Tournament brackets manually or online.
Man too bad i cant use hms beys i like my strata dragoon,but if its for a tournament ill just find acombo from my bey collection
I hope i can make it ive never been to a tournament

Is there a specific combo rule?
okay i will try to go but i think i can go in may
I hope i can go im going to leave a post soon if i can go is the blocks going to be multiple people battleling at once in a stadium of each block?
(Dec. 08, 2012  4:38 PM)Eva Wrote: may*
No, it is in January 26. that's the date of the Bey bash. The comicon torney is in may.