CS as a Defense Bottom

Please test it against stamina types as well please C:
This is interesting, but not really game changing in any sense of the word considering the results I posted in my RS Discussion thread:

Test Results (Click to View)

The win percentages against Ray and Pegasis are much higher than the percentages CS achieved against them, and while the win percentage against Lightning L Drago is similar, it improves dramatically when R145 is switched out for GB145, which I go into detail about in my thread.

That being said, it does seem as if it is superior to WB, thus possibly making it the best choice in the absence of RS.
Nice combo diamond. I actually did some informal testing on it going by the same theory as you but it dodn't work to great with smash attackers... I will try this again and post test results...
(Oct. 11, 2010  6:40 PM)Kei Wrote: That being said, it does seem as if it is superior to WB, thus possibly making it the best choice in the absence of RS.
Yes, I do personally find CS to be 'generally' superior against WB and has potential to be included into the Top-Tier list together with the existing ones.

But of course, I suppose more test results are needed from other members to verify the effectiveness of CS...
Hey Di, thought I'd post these results:

Vulcan Horuseus 90RF vs Earth Bull C145CS
Detail Results (Click to View)
Vulcan Horuseus WR:
7/20 = 35%
Earth Bull C145CS WR:
13/20 = 65%
Woah. Interesting results. And these aren't even with GB145.
Mine? If so, yeah, and no MF's either..
How did Earth Bull move with CS? Did it stay in the middle or did it start to move out like WB does when it's launched too hard?
(Dec. 12, 2010  5:59 AM)jr591 Wrote: How did Earth Bull move with CS? Did it stay in the middle or did it start to move out like WB does when it's launched too hard?

If I were to extrapolate from the data than Dan provided, then I would assume that it stayed in the middle in stamina mode and probably just circled back in whenever it was knocked around...
Thank you for the test results Dan!
Could I please add it in the OP?
Of course, they are at your disposal.
Impressive for a 13 yr old Joyful_2

Also what Ray mold did you use? Mold 1 or Mold 2
(Dec. 12, 2010  4:26 PM)Dan Wrote: Of course, they are at your disposal.
Thank you very much.
BTW, could I also use your WB results as a comparison?

(Dec. 12, 2010  4:32 PM)Anime101 Wrote: Impressive for a 13 yr old Joyful_2
If you are directing that at me, I have told you all already, I'm 4 years old.
Geez.

(Dec. 12, 2010  4:32 PM)Anime101 Wrote: Also what Ray mold did you use? Mold 1 or Mold 2
What does CS stand for and which bey has it?
CS stands for Coat Sharp and it comes with ray unicorno D125CS.
Next time use the "ask a question and get an answer" thread.
I really wonder why Fyuuor is getting opposing results..
Maybe because our CS' are mint? (At least when you produced those tests on the OP.)
(Dec. 13, 2010  4:58 AM)Dan Wrote: I really wonder why Fyuuor is getting opposing results..
Maybe because our CS' are mint? (At least when you produced those tests on the OP.)
If you are referring to the results in this thread, then it really isn't opposing to our results.

Fyuuor was comparing CS to RS and RSF, while we are comparing it to WB.
It is pretty natural for full rubber Bottoms (RS/RSF) to perform better in Defense compared to Bottoms which spin on plastic tips until it moves near to the Tornado Ridge or is tilted (CS).
Hah!
I should think more.. Tongue_out
Well of course they would perform better. Well, guess I better whip myself.
With my results it could also be due to my CS being a little worn, though because it's worn it practically only stays in Stamina Mode with it very rarely going into Attack Mode.

Anyways I'll be posting some results soon comparing the win rates of CS, WB, RS and RSF.

With CS replacing WB on the Tier List I certainly support the movement.
I think with a CS which retains some attack capabilities is the key here, seeing as how it achieves better results. (I think.. Tongue_out) The hit box is probably a whole lot smaller if every once in awhile it gets knocked and then aggressively spins for a few seconds opposed to it being completely stationary.
It is very true that CS can be used as a defense. With some CSs, though, you kind of have to use them a few times because they go as fast and berzerk as R2F if they are anything like the green-colored CS, while the grey-colored CS is already stable when usage has started. I tested this with my grey and green CSs. Anyways, I usually use it for control and stamina purposes, and it works well for a defensive combo I made. I will not disclose the ID of this combo, for it is one of my 3 top combos, and if I were to tell of the combo, it would be in an exclusive and extremely confidential matter.
This topic is very old and all of this is absolutely old news by now.