i think its all right
20.00%
i think i utterly horrible!
0%
what are cr...u...sh gears?
46.67%
Total: 100% 30 vote(s)
(Apr. 24, 2012  8:22 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2012  8:18 AM)Blazeburn Wrote: Im going to buy some crush gear off the internet. What gears should I buy?

From where? Some of eBay one's aren't actually CG, they are just win up toys or whatever.

i got all my crush gear from here http://tisinc99.com/crushgear.html their really cheap

i really hope crush gear gets a revamp
http://www.gizmo-guru.com/crush_gear/basic_gear.htm Thats where im thinking to buy mine from. (So happy that im not the only Crush Gear fan)
(Apr. 24, 2012  11:33 PM)njrk97 Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2012  8:22 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2012  8:18 AM)Blazeburn Wrote: Im going to buy some crush gear off the internet. What gears should I buy?

From where? Some of eBay one's aren't actually CG, they are just win up toys or whatever.

i got all my crush gear from here http://tisinc99.com/crushgear.html their really cheap

I always see that site, how much is shipping though?
(Apr. 25, 2012  2:48 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2012  11:33 PM)njrk97 Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2012  8:22 AM)Cannon Wrote: From where? Some of eBay one's aren't actually CG, they are just win up toys or whatever.

I always see that site, how much is shipping though?

You could just set up an order and then not confirm it to find out yourself... it likely varies based on where you are, and shipping price is always given before you are committed to buy or pay for anything.
Well, not all sites do that. HLJ doesn't. You receive a confirmation without shipping, and then you get a final notice - with the full price on it; and you have to pay within 3 days.

They don't generally tell you the combined shipping amount, so if you have a large amount, you will have absolutely no clue how much shipping it.
(Apr. 27, 2012  3:22 PM)Cannon Wrote: Well, not all sites do that. HLJ doesn't. You receive a confirmation without shipping, and then you get a final notice - with the full price on it; and you have to pay within 3 days.

They don't generally tell you the combined shipping amount, so if you have a large amount, you will have absolutely no clue how much shipping it.

i pretty sure teh shipping was like ten dollars max,and they do shipping so that if you order a few of tehm their shipped together and your only charged with one shipping price
I used to play with it but always throw it like on the show.
(Apr. 29, 2012  12:36 PM)dranzer123 Wrote: I used to play with it but always throw it like on the show.

didnt we all
(Apr. 29, 2012  9:21 AM)njrk97 Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2012  3:22 PM)Cannon Wrote: Well, not all sites do that. HLJ doesn't. You receive a confirmation without shipping, and then you get a final notice - with the full price on it; and you have to pay within 3 days.

i pretty sure teh shipping was like ten dollars max,and they do shipping so that if you order a few of tehm their shipped together and your only charged with one shipping price

You can tell shipping for 1 item, but when combined, you won't know .. until they have fully confirmed it. Which I think is just plain stupid ...
Oh my god these things!
I got into them after beyblade. I really liked them but the game itself kinda sucked compared to beyblade, and they were difficult for me to put together and maintain, I think I lost most of my parts (there were so many tiny gears and washers), though I still have my favourite.

I always went for one that didn't spin around everywhere but went straight, and focussed on parts that provided that, and mainly used the stabbing/pushing weapons. I recall using the beetle wheels at the front and these dragon ones at the back that look like they would really not assist with the straight movement at all but whatever.
I used this red body that was really spikey, it came with a grey and purple weapon that I used for a while before swapping to garuda phoenix's weapon.
I had the stadium, which has since been binned by my mother along with my old plastics stadiums (beystadium II and spinblaster)

I also remember really wanting a particular green one, but it wasn't the dino phalanx or the one from before that (which I had, and man that thing was terrible).

But yeah, these never took off here (though they were the next fad after beyblade (as indicated by whoever produced the fake beys sold at red dot here going on to produce fakes of crush gear)).
Was the spiky one the one I posted in the last page?

As for the green one, I'm not sure if there was every any other Gears that were green except for Dino Phalanx & Spartin. (?)

Can you point out to the one which had the Purple & Grey/whatever weapons?
Aha, I lost interest in CG, but I still remember lots about them. Wink
Nope, not the one you posted, and it's not in that image either.

Here, I found the chassis of mine, it's called Suzaku. It's in this list here:
http://www.gizmo-guru.com/crush_gear/basic_gear.htm
And here's the picture of my chassis, haha. The wings at the top front are detachable.
Maybe the one I remember wasn't green, but I'm pretty sure it was. I was interested in its weapon IIRC. I haven't managed to track down info on it for a while.

Maybe it was Caesarvern and I don't remember it correctly. I used to have a picture of it, but I lost that many HDD failures ago.
(May. 22, 2012  9:23 AM)Cannon Wrote: Was the spiky one the one I posted in the last page?

As for the green one, I'm not sure if there was every any other Gears that were green except for Dino Phalanx & Spartin. (?)

Can you point out to the one which had the Purple & Grey/whatever weapons?
Aha, I lost interest in CG, but I still remember lots about them. Wink

blue shooting mirage red guradda eagle with gakis weapon,yellow wheels,red tigeray dino spartans blue wheels !?? what is this i dont even
seriously what i have never seen those parts coloured like that before where the hell did you get then,i want dat sexy red gurada eagle right now

also it was preety awesome i have the stadium i ended up finding all the crush gear at toyland it had almost all of then including a trans green dino spartan the stadium and extra stuff like the high spect set dragon dash wheels,high spin sets all of those extra sets it was heaven