[CLOSED] The Beysharks Team

(Nov. 04, 2010  9:27 PM)earthleone234 Wrote: Can't, don't have Burn. But what do you think would be an exception for that? Dark,Rock,Storm,Flame, or Earth?

Flame. That's what I used before I got a hold of Burn Fireblaze.
Ultamate Chimera has a Perseus too? AWESOME!

JBey (a.k.a. - THE PERSEUS LOVER!)
Name: call me sushi
Launcher: grip + beylauncher
Beys: upload later
Comments: will be getting Ray unicorno and g Perseus and want an affiliation with scottpilgrim bladers
Whoooooaaaa! This thread is a post machine gun!

Also, Jason Flav, do you HAVE to speak in all caps?
Use Ray Unicorno, primarily... (We Already Have TWO perseus...)

JBey (a.k.a. - THE READY ONE!)
(Nov. 05, 2010  1:17 AM)ShredderN64 Wrote: Whoooooaaaa! This thread is a post machine gun!

Also, Jason Flav, do you HAVE to speak in all caps?

no i forget to turn caps off
Not to intrude at all, but I think the method in which this "team" is being formed is all wrong. Don't get me wrong, I admire what you guys are doing, but I don't think you're going about it the right way.

Your criteria, such as posting a combo, isn't all that great. Anyone can spend about five minutes on this site and get a good combo. Second, I would limit your core members to people with a bit of maturity about them. Letting random people onto the team is not going to help the members grow. Instead, you should scale back, focus on a core team, and then expand out to help others.

Just my opinion though.
(Nov. 05, 2010  1:13 AM)JASON FLAV Wrote: @ JBEY

YEAH H145 IS BAD I HAD DARK BULL H145 SD AND THE H145 BROKE.

Was it mold 1 or 2? (Why do you type in caps)
(Nov. 05, 2010  1:15 AM)Ra Wrote: Name: call me sushi
Launcher: grip + beylauncher
Beys: upload later
Comments: will be getting Ray unicorno and g Perseus and want an affiliation with scottpilgrim bladers

please add me as a buddy i finally find a blader that lives in GA
thx for the advice... But it's been tried before...

JBey (a.k.a. - The srry)
(Nov. 05, 2010  1:20 AM)Akel Wrote:

Probably 1, I have mold 2, it NEVER breaks...

JBey (a.k.a. - The Odd)

I SOMETIMES FORGET TO TURN CAPS OFF!!!!!!!!!! (man why do people keep bugging me about that?)
(Nov. 05, 2010  1:19 AM)AlphaOmega Wrote: Not to intrude at all, but I think the method in which this "team" is being formed is all wrong. Don't get me wrong, I admire what you guys are doing, but I don't think you're going about it the right way.

Your criteria, such as posting a combo, isn't all that great. Anyone can spend about five minutes on this site and get a good combo. Second, I would limit your core members to people with a bit of maturity about them. Letting random people onto the team is not going to help the members grow. Instead, you should scale back, focus on a core team, and then expand out to help others.

Just my opinion though.

Yes, I think maturity should be taken into account... >.>
Ok, I can't wait for a MA tourney...

JBey (a.k.a. - The MA Blader)
Because its ANNOYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
@Flav
(Nov. 05, 2010  1:24 AM)JASON FLAV Wrote:

I SOMETIMES FORGET TO TURN CAPS OFF!!!!!!!!!! (man why do people keep bugging me about that?)

BECAUSE TALKING LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME GETS IRRITATING

Why'd you have caps on anyway?
(Nov. 05, 2010  1:25 AM)ShredderN64 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2010  1:19 AM)AlphaOmega Wrote: Not to intrude at all, but I think the method in which this "team" is being formed is all wrong. Don't get me wrong, I admire what you guys are doing, but I don't think you're going about it the right way.

Just my opinion though.

yeah sure kick off most of the team. (AND PISS OFF EARTHLEONE234
(Nov. 05, 2010  1:25 AM)ShredderN64 Wrote:

Just my opinion though.

Like i said, It's been tried... maybe only people over 13?

JBey (a.k.a. - Problem solving Person PSP...)
Maybe he was typing an angry letter to hasbro

And I'm the only one in ga I feel special ( no not special Ed ) so yeah wat do we do
(Nov. 05, 2010  1:26 AM)ShredderN64 Wrote:

(Nov. 05, 2010  1:26 AM)ShredderN64 Wrote:

(Nov. 05, 2010  1:26 AM)Dan Wrote: Because its ANNOYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
@Flav
I THINK IT'S A KEYBOARD ERROR BESIDE THAT I HAVE NO IDEA
OMG Jbey I love Ray Unicorno and Gravity Perseus!there very good beys Persues it very good with recoil and Unicornos Coatsharp PWNS
We make Ids now? ONLY 13+ MEMBERS! unless you are cool, like Ra

JBey (a.k.a. - I GOT CHO BACK!)
(Nov. 05, 2010  1:28 AM)Ra Wrote: Maybe he was typing an angry letter to hasbro

And I'm the only one in ga I feel special ( no not special Ed ) so yeah wat do we do

I REALY GET BORED HERE. MY COUSIN IS THE ONLY PERSON I BATTLE.

P.S. by here i mean in georgia
(Nov. 05, 2010  1:30 AM)UltimateChimera Wrote: OMG Jbey I love Ray Unicorno and Gravity Perseus!there very good beys Persues it very good with recoil and Unicornos Coatsharp PWNS

Yeah... I like Perseus, too. And Ray Unicorno. For some reason, G Pegasis = meh... ok...

JBey (a.k.a. - The Anti - Guy... Thought it sounded cool...)
Oh noes yu have found out my age is ten turning eleven in decemre well considering I put it in my account . And I'm cool? All I here my friends call me is "nerd" oh and would my friend who's 9 be able to join we live in the same neighborhood and he has an account I'm still teaching him the ropes
I AM BORED… I WANT TO BATTLE.
(Nov. 05, 2010  1:33 AM)Ra Wrote: Oh noes yu have found out my age is ten turning eleven in decemre well considering I put it in my account . And I'm cool? All I here my friends call me is "nerd" oh and would my friend who's 9 be able to join we live in the same neighborhood and he has an account I'm still teaching him the ropes
I REALY GET BORED HERE. MY COUSIN IS THE ONLY PERSON I BATTLE.

P.S. I'M 11
ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…………Battle me