[CLOSED] [Opened Again !] Souls_ Signature Shop [ Images Are Not Needed]

Sorry guys , I have to close my shop for a reason. I will open it once again soon Smile. For all the awaiting requests , PM me.
i pm you what i wanted for mu sig and pic
I forgot to pm you this wolverine mode.

Make it epic like sniper's. Make it similer to it but darker and eviler
yes sir i would like both a sig and avatar:
-Background-ill let you decide the background
-Animation -yes i would
-Animation type -spinning
text-dark warrior
-Size-395x250
-Border-it is up to you
-Other-can i have sol blaze on it spinng
with with the blader that owns it
and i will try following the rules to the best of my abillity
and the avatar may i have sol blaze's owner with fire behind him plese and thank youStupid

Need a new sig and matching av for a my new name. Ok, so can i just get my name dJoyful_3b with this background but with highlighter yellow, purple and the green in the picture like turning in the background.http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail...._k2foc.jpg
Thanks, i admire ur work. Size doesnt matter as long as it can fit and not to big.
What I Want : Signature and Avatar
Background : Black With Strands of Silver
Render : Ummm, wuuuut?
Animation : No
Text : "Titan" In a Sinister Looking White Font
Border : None
Other : I'd like a side view of Ichigo from Bleach, with his sword pointing outward.
Sorry guys , read the above post. The shop is closed for now.
Hi can I have a signature?

I want my name on it:Litlleboy92 at the bottom in blue. I want Rock Orso and Flame Libra clashing together while spinning.Put the bladers of the beyblades behind the beyblades. Can you also make a spark in the middle of the clash? Any background you want

Thanks
Sorry litlleboy92 , my shop is closed. I will be reopening a new one though.
(Oct. 19, 2011  7:14 AM)Wolverine Mode Wrote: Sorry litlleboy92 , my shop is closed. I will be reopening a new one though.
Then can you make me it when it is open?
Yes I can. Thanks for requesting though :].