(CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!!

Poll: how is it

awesome!!
57.43%
the best!
2.97%
good
12.87%
not bad
7.92%
where is jacksonian or nano again?
18.81%
Total: 100% 101 vote(s)
(May. 04, 2011  2:57 PM)DRANZ3R Wrote:
(May. 04, 2011  5:44 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: wait....WHAT???i dont get you(lionsroar)

ya sry i accidently was on his account, just was saying bro ur a beast so i can wait as long as until you finish

whu-wha-mi-ka-whan-what???!your his bro!

anyways,ill do first beymaster,then you,then hell pegasis(i got a GREAT idea)
(May. 04, 2011  3:10 PM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote:
(May. 04, 2011  2:57 PM)DRANZ3R Wrote:
(May. 04, 2011  5:44 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: wait....WHAT???i dont get you(lionsroar)

ya sry i accidently was on his account, just was saying bro ur a beast so i can wait as long as until you finish

whu-wha-mi-ka-whan-what???!your his bro!

anyways,ill do first beymaster,then you,then hell pegasis(i got a GREAT idea)

ohh kk
Hey, mind making me a sig and avatar?

This may be a little hard, but I'd like you to do Burn Lacerta.
Can i have a signature with galaxy pegasus and my name on the right?

and can i get an avatar thats like thats except my name pops up then it starts spinning if you can?
sorry for not replying back!im almost done with hell pegasis,dranzer's,and beymaster.soooo,just wait for them,ok?
(May. 07, 2011  4:29 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: sorry for not replying back!im almost done with hell pegasis,dranzer's,and beymaster.soooo,just wait for them,ok?
Dude Hell Wolf Now and Thanks Your Sigs Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude Hell Wolf Now,And Your Sigs are Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It's Worth the wait!!!!!!!!
hell wolf,your sig:

[Image: thththhh-1.gif]
COOL THANKS A LOT MAN YOUR THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey I know to made me a sig and avatar but know can you make me a userbar ( because I am in Team Galaxy Wings) that has the logo for team galaxy wings and a cool background that has blue electricity or yellow and the words Team Galaxy Wings NY. Thanks your the best. Oh and by the way he'll wolf your sig is epic great job on that one bbp9
sure,why not(hell pegasis sig has 40 freakin frames.i was going to make it 100,oh well)
Oh and if you have the time ( I don't mind) I think my sig would look better with a blue background like yours.
umm,if i made something,i stick with it,BUT if you really want a new one,then no problemo,amigo
I don't mean to be pushy, but are you working on my Userbar?
No it's fine I love it. It's amazing I just wondered what it would look like with a blue background. So just do the userbar you can forget about the sig.Oh and I am just wondering when the userbar will be done.
yeah in a minute,i guess?
Hey, can you make my request?

I need a Avatar, Signature and Usebar.
Format-Avatar: Metal Fight Beyblade logo. Signature: Big Bang Pegasis (right) and L-Drago Destroy (left). Userbar: Background color black.
text-Avatar: My name on top. Signature: my name on the center. Userbar: It says "Team: Metal Bladerz"
others-Signature: L-Drago Destroy spins from right to left. Big Bang Pegasis spins left to right. Then my name pops out.

Thanks in advance! You can send it to me even if it's late.
ZOMG i was gonna do that idea for my sig.HOW DID YOU READ MY MIND???!!!
Hey are you almost done mine? Sorry for being impatient
just doing the red one.do you want them to be seperate or not?
can u get gravity perseus (animated) then my username 4 avatar. 4 my sig do gravity perseus and galaxy pegasis (animated) and when they hit each other my username flies out. thanks
sure,just busy with mine/pegasismaster10 sig.also,thunderhockey,disregard my post.i was going to talk to titan blader
Could i have an avatar and signiture of Rock leone wizzing accross with my username in the middle in impact font in green writing and a red background
yeah sure,expect it to be tom(including some other sigs)
(May. 07, 2011  3:10 PM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: just doing the red one.do you want them to be seperate or not?

I meant one Userbar, to symbolize the USA. But if you can't do it, that's fine. Just do one color if you must.