(CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!!

Poll: how is it

awesome!!
57.43%
the best!
2.97%
good
12.87%
not bad
7.92%
where is jacksonian or nano again?
18.81%
Total: 100% 101 vote(s)
guys,pls use the ones i made you,its kinda annoying to me now,and it will be the cause of this thread's closure
I have asked 3 people to do this for me. None have been able to do it. You can do animations, so I am asking you. I put my request in the "Requests" Topic. Here is a link. Please do this!!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Requests?page=34
(Apr. 12, 2011  8:13 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I have asked 3 people to do this for me. None have been able to do it. You can do animations, so I am asking you. I put my request in the "Requests" Topic. Here is a link. Please do this!!

I can do it by the way, simply not now, I am in the middle of my final university exams.
(Apr. 12, 2011  9:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2011  8:13 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I have asked 3 people to do this for me. None have been able to do it. You can do animations, so I am asking you. I put my request in the "Requests" Topic. Here is a link. Please do this!!

I can do it by the way, simply not now, I am in the middle of my final university exams.
Ok. Thanks Kai-V. When will you be finished your exams? I understand those can take a while. Oh, but please keep in mind, even though Jacksonian just randomly made me a new Avatar and Signature (I don't know why.) This request is for a different Forum.
ok,so is it a cancel,or i still need to do this?
Thanks so much the sig and the avatar are awesome im setting them up right now! Smile
your welcome!
oh,and pls give me credit!
can you please make me a team galaxy wings senior member and try to make it diffrent to my sig pls
uhhh,didnt you requested to Ea3?
ok,here you go:

[Image: azazazazaz.png]
i want an userbar with tean southindian bladers.
sorry------ team.
Pls wait,im using an iphone lately.
im doing it now,dont worry
Image- Kai (My avatar image must contain only Kai)

Background- Any background that will match image.

Text- None

Special Effects- None
sorry,wont do yours.
wait,nevermind,cas you requested for a sig at the others,but a avatar on me
here you go,nagalikith:
[Image: BABABA.png]

mephiles wait for yours
here you go mephiles!
[Image: sasdf.png]

hope you like it!
That's great. Thanks Ventus98.
your welcome!!!
ok,so im going to close this for awhile,its holy week here(ask beybladepotter or delta blader about this),and im going to my grandma(s siad i the prevoius post.so yeah,BYE!
Hello

Can i please Have-------

Signature---

Text- karl4775
(Picture )Beyblade - Cyber Pegasus
Backround-- Can i please have and orange with the picture of Cyber Pegasus

Picture Of - Galaxy Pegasus (moving Galaxy Pegasus)
Backround- Orange
Text-karl4775
Give it to me the post the i did today After Holy Week
well,i have still time before to go to my province,then ill do this for fun
..Holy week is happening here in the Philippines. Holy week is the last week of Lent and the week before Easter. (For those who don't know.)