(CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!!

Poll: how is it

awesome!!
57.43%
the best!
2.97%
good
12.87%
not bad
7.92%
where is jacksonian or nano again?
18.81%
Total: 100% 101 vote(s)
here you go!hope you like it:
[Image: KWKW.gif]

tell me what ever you want to change!
hey dude, would u care to teach me how to do these AWESOME sigs, i also have 2 requests.
Sig: I want the maximum series in a row and with flames, vines, lightning, peacock feathers, and granite across the bottom.
Avatar: animated, each of the maximum series in a row, backgrounds are Beafowl: Peacock Feathers, Horoguim: Granite, Capricorne: Lightning, Byxis: Vines, and Kerbecs: Flames.
Use any pics you want
thx in advanced
Holy fudge cakes this is going to be hard!
dracov,here is your new sig and avatar!:
[Image: xsxsxs.png]
-your sig

[Image: wewe.gif]
-you avatar

tell me what ever you wanna change!
Hey BBP9! Is it okay if you can make me a user bar with meteo l drago?
Grin Please and thank you
ok im on it!
here you go!

[Image: eqwqwq.png]

hope you like it!
its PERFECT
your not allowed to put them together,only show one,and put the other one in a spoiler,this will help you not to get that message

btw,your welcome
Hi could I get a sig, avatar and userbar? I want my sig to have a link to my selling page. Link a button to hyperlink. I would like designs for the sig and userbar to be similar, but avatar to be completely different. I want the theme of all of them to be lldrago, storm peg, hell kerbecs, basalt and ginga. I don't like contrasting colours with the font and background. Oh and remember my username in everything. Hope this isn't too difficult! PLEASE SURPRISE ME!Grin
Xiiaofreak here is your avatar,sig,and userbar:

[Image: wewwe.png]

[Image: sasasa.png]
-sig

[Image: wdwdw.png]
-userbar
hey it awesome but could you edit the fonts for all three pics please? and could you please change the background? sorry if i'm a trouble. the font is hard to see. and there's no "button" to hyperlink my shop..
sorry,but i cant do it now,ill just change things tom,cause im using an iphone right now.

the prob about the link thingy is that you are the one who is going to do that
ohhh,but i cant do that,its kinda complicated,but you can do the thing that says''click my sig to go to ''this'' ''
Oh sorry for the trouble. Then could you just write some small text, but prominent enough to see? I want the text,

CLICK HERE FOR MY BEYSHOP!
hehe,you are going to make that,its simple:

you see this:[ur l]page code here [/url].

remove the ] at the first part,so it will look like this:[url page here [/url]

at the removed part,put =,so: put sig code here

the finish product is like my sig,EASY!
so,im back on using my comp,and i was able to make xiiaofreak's:

[Image: e2we2.png]
-sig

the avatar will be done tomorrow,aswell as the userbar
Thanks, the new sig is seriously awesome. really looking forward to the userbar and avatar!Smile

and i don't understand the sig code thing.. can you send me a pm with details please? thanks alot.
beybladejapan's picture "button" is not complicated at all, he just separated one image into two smaller ones, and put a different link for each while having them one completely below the other, so there is no visible separation.
unfortunately,xiiaofreak,the avatar has no text to it,cause it doesnt show up:
[Image: swswz.png]

hope you like it
well,i wa able to find a good website to put the text,xaiiofreak,so here you go!
[Image: swswz.png]

hope you like this one!(the userbar is in progress)
userbar,xaiiofreak:
[Image: cscscscs.png]
make me a suserbar with team galaxy bladers .indians also can join.
EDIT:sorry,didnt know
make me a userbar with name team galaxy bladers.
done!:

[Image: sqsqs.png]

the background was made by me Wink