[CLOSED]Fire's Userbar Shop.We now make Sigs and Avis POK'EMON SPRITE CONTEST. WINNER GETS USERBAR OF THEIR SPRITE.

Poll: How was your userbar

Epic Fail
16.22%
Fail
0%
Ok
0%
Win
18.92%
Epic Win
64.86%
Total: 100% 37 vote(s)
win a contest.
and i know you changed your signature. dont try to be smart.
what contest and i really didnt have one....i REALLY WANT ONE..what contest did Soldier-F3AR win?....
i voted Epic Win.......lemme have one there awesome....
(Jan. 01, 2011  8:24 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: what contest and i really didnt have one....i REALLY WANT ONE..what contest did Soldier-F3AR win?....

i saw you with one.
dont lie.

contest will be in the titile when there is one.
(Jan. 01, 2011  8:24 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: what contest and i really didnt have one....i REALLY WANT ONE..what contest did Soldier-F3AR win?....
i voted Epic Win.......lemme have one there awesome....

you voted after contest was over.sorry maybe next vote contest.
look i didnt have one.....wens the mext contest.....can u change mine to a black background plz....
(Jan. 01, 2011  8:40 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: look i didnt have one.....wens the mext contest.....can u change mine to a black background plz....

i saw you with one
and you wouldnt be able to see perseus if i did.
(Jan. 01, 2011  4:28 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Yo, Blader9 ya left this at tha party last night [Image: ubd7877.png]

Oops, my bad. I forgot to pick it up. I was too busy showing off my Jay Cutler shirt to notice... Thanks for the userbar!
I'm gonna keep the golden userbar as a trophy, kind of.
Can I have one with a Mangekyo Sharingan that says Bring it!
[Image: 541629.png]

did this on the mediocre userbar website.

i wanted to do this quick
Thx I'll put it on when I'm on a computer
No iPhone . I sometimes here on ipad OFF TOPIC
Can i have one with a fire backgrond and hell erbecs on it....sayin ShadowZoroark....
can i have one that says 'You're on!' and has libra ond the left back ground color... orange plz
TNX
sorry guys have school tomorow ill do it when im free and have done the other requests
Could you make B. Hologium 145WD, but instead have it change colour, like blah's first intro
Wraith in blue.
no animations. unless you want me to use a website to edit it.
and Zoroark said this in ldrago beasts thread.
(Jan. 02, 2011  11:44 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: THanks!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM I love them...u should do a votin contest( like the 1st 10 people to voce get a special limited userbar)
he he actually does this I WILL NEVER DO A CONTEST AGAIN.and you can blame shadowzoroark.
i was actually going to make a money userbar too.
and he has the nerve to replace my userbar with two of ldragobeasts
THIS IS MY THREAD,NOT HIS.
Why not just block shadow zoroark
(Jan. 06, 2011  2:54 AM)Ra Wrote: Why not just block shadow zoroark
j00 c@n b1ock sumbudie Chocked
What I don't understand
how can you block someone?

and everybody has to just sit down relax and watch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3Dx-hri_x8

just keep pressing 6