[CLOSED]Fire's Userbar Shop.We now make Sigs and Avis POK'EMON SPRITE CONTEST. WINNER GETS USERBAR OF THEIR SPRITE.

Poll: How was your userbar

Epic Fail
16.22%
Fail
0%
Ok
0%
Win
18.92%
Epic Win
64.86%
Total: 100% 37 vote(s)
couldnt find that background.

this okay? [Image: ubd1455.png]

ill PM you the code.
so do you just make anyone it? make one for me with vulcan horuseus and use a white background.
(Dec. 31, 2010  3:43 AM)Vulcan R2F Wrote: so do you just make anyone it? make one for me with vulcan horuseus and make a white background.
lol i was JUST making a vulcan userbar
done so quick(thanks for the timesaver) here ya go v v v
[Image: ubd5076.png]

also feel free to use the Grand Ketos userbars and the Copycat userbars(they're for you ya know Grin)
(Dec. 31, 2010  3:47 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2010  3:43 AM)Vulcan R2F Wrote: so do you just make anyone it? make one for me with vulcan horuseus and make a white background.
done so quick(thaks for the timesaver) here ya go v v v

yeah that was fast. thanks a bunch im gonna put it as my sig. also give you credit of course.
(Dec. 31, 2010  3:52 AM)Vulcan R2F Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2010  3:47 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
done so quick(thaks for the timesaver) here ya go v v v

yeah that was fast. thanks a bunch im gonna put it as my sig. also give you credit of course.

thanks you can also use the free to use userbars that I post often Smile
ths is what I call the test bar. it will be tested by everybody who uses it

here I go ![Image: ubd4657.png]

it will send you to my youtube feel free to use it guys !
ULTIMA!!!!! he pressed the epic fail buttton. you are BANNED from this shop meanie(he didnt even get a userbar)
can i have one......Gravity Peresus in like a dark eerie background...then at the end ShadowZoroark)
(Dec. 31, 2010  6:38 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: can i have one......Gravity Peresus in like a dark eerie background...then at the end ShadowZoroark)
sorry for late reply my friend is over today
why is it over? pease make me one make me the last one....
nvm.
(Dec. 31, 2010  11:53 PM)Vulcan R2F Wrote: you spelled shadowzoroark wrong on the bar lol. just saying and good thing i got mine before it was over
he spelt it right.
shop is now open you c@n requ3st if j00 leik
[Image: ubd2962.png]

Todays second themed bar
If i get at least 10 epic win votes il make a GOLDEN userbar for everyone that voted win or epic win 8D
I voted Epic Win

EDIT FOR PRAISE:

These are very neat userbars!
ONLY FOUR MORE C'MON PEOPLE

and do you want one REtread?
I've got one, but I want a gold, and they are cool, so 'Epic Win'