CLOSED FOR NOW please lock until further notice

Looks interesting, hopefully you can hold it near Joliet or such, I go there often!
I'm not sure I'd be able to come, but, a good place to place it is in Chicago or Springfield. I think it'd be better in Chicago because pretty much everyone knows where it is. I live in Evansville, IN, so I wouldn't be able to attend, but I'm just spitting out an idea.
(Jun. 09, 2011  8:02 PM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: I'm not sure I'd be able to come, but, a good place to place it is in Chicago or Springfield. I think it'd be better in Chicago because pretty much everyone knows where it is. I live in Evansville, IN, so I wouldn't be able to attend, but I'm just spitting out an idea.

It will be in the chicago land area. Probably schaumberg again because it has to be somewhere easy for shortyvybe. Spring field is 3-4 hours away.
I know, I suggested Springfield for the fact that it's the capital.
(Jun. 10, 2011  3:08 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: I know, I suggested Springfield for the fact that it's the capital.

Yes, but what is more populated/ popular. Nice suggestion though, cuz it is an important place, and close for some people
(Jun. 10, 2011  12:42 PM)nanosec Wrote: i do not live near there

Ok. So you may live somewhere else. I don't live near there either
(Jun. 09, 2011  4:32 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Looks interesting, hopefully you can hold it near Joliet or such, I go there often!

If it is there, that would be easy for me to get there, although i don't live in joliet
I might be in depends what mood my mom is in haha and where it is
can you make it at least to georgia
so if you can't make it we shouldn't battle by
(Jun. 13, 2011  2:51 PM)nanosec Wrote: can you make it at least to georgia
so if you can't make it we shouldn't battle by

Remember it has to be somewhere good and easy to get to for shortyvybe, Georgia may be a liitle far, but lets see it might just happen
OP UPDATED READ ORIGINAL POSTTTT
Is single elimination something different than the Round Robin play format? Sorry... could you explain how it works?
single elimination is like tournament bracket style except when you lose, instead of going to the losers bracket your just out.
Hm, ShortyVybe, I told you after BeyDays that you should not have used Single Elimination ... You should be using Round Robin or at least Block Round Robin.
but it takes soooo long with only one stadiummmmm! fine ill make it block round robin.
Double Elimination at most. BDaichi was able to manage thirty participants on his own with only one stadium, in a reasonable time. It should really not take you that long.
if you say so, it would be nice if we talked prizes tho, im gonna pm you.
i want random booster 7 prizes that would be sooooo coooool and im coming. hmmm first to actuly say im coming yayy
new location announced
I might come and i have a super attack stadium
Note that only the BB-10 and Balance Stadium are allowed. I think Da-WRATCHED-One and BeyCenter can bring theirs.
to be put on the list comment that you are coming, if you want on the maybe list ask for the maybe list just for future referance