CLOSED FOR NOW please lock until further notice

(Jun. 21, 2011  7:39 PM)ShortyVybe Wrote: yeah then i think im pushing the date back, the 25th is too soon so im gonna change it to the 9th of july

I still may not be able to go. I have guest coming somewhere in july.
I might. So I'll stay on the maybe list for now.

Round robin... hmm...
its block round robin btw Smile anyway guys lets keep those sign ups going.
dude seriously why isnt this on the official events on the main page? we need it to be there or nobody will come
Do you not realize you need 8 people, Fury?
Put me on the maybe list
I appreciate all you guys signing up for the maybe list but in order to make the event official i need 8 people who are definatly going. so if your going on the maybe list but your pretty sure you can come just ask to be put on the list.
i will try and get everyone i know who plays beyblade to come. let me talk to them. shorty try and pm the people from the last list of yes's and maybes hopefully they can come Grin
hey shorty i can goooooo put me on ur official list and its good u changed the date bc ill have my secret bey by then :3
and i can c if i can make an account for my lil bro so he might be able to also
hey this is thebasaltkings lil bro i can go so thats another person
Put me as a mabye
Sign me up as a maybe, my stepfather and mother are thinking about it and I know my two little brothers will tag along and join in...
adrian they need acounts if they want to b in the tourny
I can make them accounts later, when I actually feel unlazy...
haha ik how u feel and soo if u guys do go then we r set for the tourny it will b officail bc we only need three more ppl
AdrianRision
when you make accounts for them make sure you comment their usernames on here i need the names before the tournament just a heads up. thanks for the sign ups guys.
I am a maybe my cousins live in that town so I will ask them where it it but most likely yes.
so can i just put you in the going category if its most likely a yes?
Please put me on the Maybe list, I probably can't but just in case...
Yeah go ahead my mom said it was fine.
IM REDAYYY FOR MA FIRST EVA TOURNY AND REDAY TO WIINNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are We using Standard or Universal Rules?
(Jun. 25, 2011  10:54 PM)RockScorpioX Wrote: Are We using Standard or Universal Rules?

The Standard Rules are the same as the Universal Rules, but specifically for Metal Fight Beyblade. So, unless you plan on using either the HMS or the Plastic format, it makes no difference at all.
wheres the tournament if its at the same place as last time sign me up. the place in shamburg