CH120 as a Stamina track??

I was wondering if CH120 (at the 120 height or 145 height)was good at stamina.My friend told me that CH120 was good for stamina.I don't really have the parts and equipment to the test myself, so i was wondering if someone could do test CH120.Please try testing it against AD145 or 145.Thanks very much!If there is a thread about this,then you can delete this one.
CH120 itself is quite heavy, so the only purpose it would would have, in theory, is either in Defense or Attack. However, other Tracks have outclassed CH120 in Defensive combos, but CH120 still has its use in MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF, as you should know.
Your diction is feasible, but next time please use the parts testing requests topic.

CH120 is only useful against 230, in which AD145 outclasses it at 145 height whereas 85 is a much more viable option than 145 high.
So,CH120,from the looks of it,is not good for stamina at all.
What McFrown said, LOL

Wraith Mhmm, yeah, can someone link me to the results with CH120 as a stamina track, I forgot what thread it is in, and cannot search for it because I dont know the thread name, haha.
That post wasn't necessary.
Come to think of it, neither is this.
If you do not have test results to provide, then do not open topics in this section. Use the "Beyblade parts testing request..." thread instead.