CBT Challonge Community

Poll: What do you think of this Challonge community?

It’s good!
100.00%
It’s bad!
0%
Total: 100% 12 vote(s)
So as some of you know, there is a CBT community on Challonge! So I made this thread so that I can promote it people who wanted to make CBTs through it can, and so that there can be feedback about it! Making CBTs through this Challonge allow participants who participate and signup along with their Challonge accounts can see their stats and how well they’re doing!

CBT Community: https://challonge.com/communities/bf2320...1dc01ed23d
Any feedback?
Any feedback?
Does anybody have any feedback as I just finished CBT #2?
I have joined and this is a very good idea as we are all stuck inside with no tournaments to go to!
So how do we make CBT’s through that exactly?
(Apr. 16, 2020  10:03 PM)Nik P. Wrote: So how do we make CBT’s through that exactly?

You have to be a Collaborator and the only people who are those are: Me, UltimateMaster, #Fafnir, and BuilderROB. And you’d need my permission.
So do you know when the next one is gonna be?
(Apr. 16, 2020  10:08 PM)Nik P. Wrote: So do you know when the next one is gonna be?

I believe UltimateMaster is hosting next. So keep an eye out for it and remember to follow, and stay updated on the Challonge!
cheeto would you mind if i became an Collaborator?
We reached 15 followers earlier today!
(Apr. 21, 2020  8:26 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: We reached 15 followers earlier today!

Sweet! I plan on doing a CBT this weekend, so stay on the lookout for that!
dude you should make one every week if you can maybe two a week on occasion
(Apr. 21, 2020  8:40 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: dude you should make one every week if you can maybe two a week on occasion

I do…
(Apr. 21, 2020  9:24 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  8:40 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: dude you should make one every week if you can maybe two a week on occasion

I do…

oh lol
Okay, so with the 5th CBT up for this community, what do y’all think could be better? Also, we’re at 19 followers which is pretty cool Joyful_3