CBT #7!

Everyone so far has been added.

Can I be in left spin?
(Apr. 22, 2020  2:47 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Everyone so far has been added.

Can I be in left spin?

Of course!
By the way, since this is swiss format, there won't be a cap on the amount of players. So as anyone who wants to join joins by Saturday, you'll be entered into the tournament. Smile
I’m testing something new. Glide Ragnaruk 1B destroy’. Would choose a better double Chassis but there are only two right now

I’m testing if 1B has enough OWD and if Glide has enough attack (it’s able to take off pheonix’s Armor, so what can it do on an attack driver other than accel)

Go with awakened volcanic’ if you have it awakened
(Apr. 22, 2020  8:27 PM)Orbit Wrote: I’m testing something new. Glide Ragnaruk 1B destroy’. Would choose a better double Chassis but there are only two right now

I’m testing if 1B has enough OWD and if Glide has enough attack (it’s able to take off pheonix’s Armor, so what can it do on an attack driver other than accel)

Go with awakened volcanic’ if you have it awakened

He has no sparking Beyblades.
Perfect Phoenix outer Awakened volcanic

Awakened Volcanic dash, not volcanic

Tornado stalling for the win
(Apr. 22, 2020  8:38 PM)Orbit Wrote: Perfect Phoenix outer Awakened volcanic

Awakened Volcanic dash, not volcanic

Tornado stalling for the win

My volcanic' isn't awakened. Perfect Phoenix Generate might work though.
Welp. Go with destroy dash. I feel threatened by the judgment so I can’t go with anything but a dash driver.
(Apr. 22, 2020  8:44 PM)Orbit Wrote: Welp. Go with destroy dash. I feel threatened by the judgment so I can’t go with anything but a dash driver.
Dread Bahamut 00B Atomic please
Pp.00Expand.Ds’
(Apr. 23, 2020  4:20 PM)Orbit Wrote: Pp.00Expand.Ds’

He doesn’t have Ds’
(Apr. 23, 2020  4:20 PM)Orbit Wrote: Pp.00Expand.Ds’

He does not have Destroy’. He does not have any of the best attack type drivers as well.
Pp.Generate like he said. I don’t know what to go with at this point
(Apr. 22, 2020  9:01 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2020  8:44 PM)Orbit Wrote: Welp. Go with destroy dash. I feel threatened by the judgment so I can’t go with anything but a dash driver.
Dread Bahamut 00B Atomic please

(Apr. 23, 2020  4:28 PM)Orbit Wrote: Pp.Generate like he said. I don’t know what to go with at this point

Both of you are in. Smile
Edit: I need both of your challonge usernames.
I added GeneriCringe, but Orbit’s challonge account is unknown.
Sorry I just made one it’s 0rbit
(Apr. 23, 2020  11:15 PM)Orbit Wrote: Sorry I just made one it’s 0rbit

Added
I could use a few more participants. Still plenty of good parts left if anyone wants to enter. Smile
Orbit, heroalexander05, GeneriCringe , please accept the invite on Challonge, and Orbit, please follow the community lol
I am probably gonna loose Unhappy Generate does not have good LAD. Maybe I can tornado stall to victory though

Could i change the combo? If so I’m ditching the idea of a tornado staller. May I have Cho-Z Spriggan Around Atomic?
(Apr. 24, 2020  11:29 PM)Orbit Wrote: I am probably gonna loose Unhappy Generate does not have good LAD. Maybe I can tornado stall to victory though

Could i change the combo? If so I’m ditching the idea of a tornado staller. May I have Cho-Z Spriggan Around Atomic?

He does not have around.
Cho-Z Spriggan Sting atomic?
(Apr. 24, 2020  11:43 PM)Orbit Wrote: Cho-Z Spriggan Sting atomic?

GeneriCringe took the only TT atomic I have, but the other parts are still available. Smile
Cho Z Spriggan 00 Wall Bearing
(Apr. 25, 2020  4:38 PM)Orbit Wrote: Cho Z Spriggan 00 Wall Bearing

I was wondering when someone was going to take bearing. I'll change your combo. Smile
Edit: What spin direction would you like?

g2_ and/or CitrusNinja3, would you like to join?
(Apr. 25, 2020  4:40 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  4:38 PM)Orbit Wrote: Cho Z Spriggan 00 Wall Bearing

I was wondering when someone was going to take bearing. I'll change your combo. Smile
Edit: What spin direction would you like?

g2_ and/or CitrusNinja3, would you like to join?
Yes, I Want to use Brave Valkyrie Destroy' 2A.