[Buying]  plastics wanted

see Post: #20 ott not buying
im making a new buying thread to see if i can get a couple of blades that im looking for but i do not want any post saying "go to ebay" i already checked and can't find what im looking for. now that's out of the way im currently looking for:
dragoon V2 (max $15.00 all)
dragoon GT
dranzer GT
dranzer G
draciel V2
driger V2
any takara tomy mf beyblade stadiums that are at max 45 dollars
if they are in excellent to new condition only
*NEW ITEMS WANTED AREA*
N/A
Try to ask wwqqyang or dimsum, both are wbo member and have great seller reputation
Dragoon GT and Dranzer GT will definitely cost you more then $15.
(Jul. 19, 2011  4:14 AM)akira2002 Wrote: Try to ask wwqqyang or dimsum, both are wbo member and have great seller reputation

thanks
(Jul. 19, 2011  4:30 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Dragoon GT and Dranzer GT will definitely cost you more then $15.

sorry i meant to put in very good condition so i could get in or around 15 k
both the GT's worth 40usd and more..while Dragoon v2's worth 30usd(eventhough you can find cheaper)..
the only one you can find for 15usd is sonokong's dranzer g...on ebay..
(Jul. 19, 2011  5:28 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: both the GT's worth 40usd and more..while Dragoon v2's worth 30usd(eventhough you can find cheaper)..
the only one you can find for 15usd is sonokong's dranzer g...on ebay..

oh cool but i am trying to get for cheap cuz i dont get an allowance and i have to save my money and only have the money to buy for 15 but if you find dragoon V2 for 20 i might have that somewhere and thanks for telling me that and the reason i asked on here was cuz all i could find is dragoon g on ebay and other places
(Jul. 19, 2011  6:00 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Go and make your own buying thread if you are wanting some beys. Don't use some else's thread, it is rude.

thank you beyfan your 2 cents were worth 3 this time
Try www.animetoyzone.com
it is NIB dragoon v2 without shipping..without shipping,it is 19.90 USD..
Benjohadi, I see no Dragoon V2 on there...
ah..so sorry..perhaps..it is sold out...earlier on this year,it is still available..so ithought it is still available till now..sorry about that..
(Jul. 19, 2011  8:03 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: ah..so sorry..perhaps..it is sold out...earlier on this year,it is still available..so ithought it is still available till now..sorry about that..

oh dont worry that was a great shot and thanks
I have Draciel V2, Dranzer G, and Dragoon V2 opened, mint.
ok just as an update i will be updating total price to $45.00
That's still not enough for all of them.
(Jul. 20, 2011  6:11 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: That's still not enough for all of them.

i didn't mean to buy all at once my total price to buy any one of them is 40 max
(Jul. 20, 2011  2:32 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I have Draciel V2, Dranzer G, and Dragoon V2 opened, mint.

oh cool how much for dragoon v2 that's the one i want most of that groop
In that case i've got a good condition Draciel V for sale. Pm me if you're interested.
(Jul. 20, 2011  11:55 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: In that case i've got a good condition Draciel V for sale. Pm me if you're interested.

sorry i meant v2 im updating the page now
ok people im mainly looking for dragoon v2 and not too expensive and i need a lead any ideas
ok i am currently not going to buy any blades because of some things coming up but when i can i will re open and start looking again
im not buying for some time (maybe) but if someone can give me this combo plastic: ar upper dragon(master dragoon)with wd 10 heavy bb custom grip (dragoon V2 no changes other than core is a neo right sg) or a dragoon grip attackers grip base please for a reasonable price cuz i might buy it