[Buying]  looking to buy a lot of beys

Hello I'm looking to buy a few things that are hard to find right now. Im looking for beys and launchers also ripcords.

Dragoon v.& V2 ( gt? If possible )
Dranzer v2 & g
Driger v & v2
Draciel v & v2 also g
Gaia/ strata dragoon v
Catapult grip launcher x 2
Xl battle stadium
Im willing to pay at least 500$ or 600$ at the most, but I wont be able to buy until June. I'd be greatful if I could get a price in between but I know better.
Hey! I have the most of the blades u searching also launchers...

(May. 06, 2014  10:38 AM)gray kurokin Wrote: Hello I'm looking to buy a few things that are hard to find right now. Im looking for beys and launchers also ripcords.

Dranzer v2 & g
Driger v & v2
Draciel v & v2 also g
Gaia/ strata dragoon v
Xl battle stadium
Im willing to pay at least 500$ or 600$ at the most, but I wont be able to buy until June.
(May. 06, 2014  10:49 AM)taxus Wrote: Hey! I have the most of the blades u searching also launchers...

(May. 06, 2014  10:38 AM)gray kurokin Wrote: Hello I'm looking to buy a few things that are hard to find right now. Im looking for beys and launchers also ripcords.

Dranzer v2 & g
Driger v & v2
Draciel v & v2 also g
Gaia/ strata dragoon v
Xl battle stadium
Im willing to pay at least 500$ or 600$ at the most, but I wont be able to buy until June.

Aww sweet Im totally willing to buy them today but I wont be back in a America until june and I'm not really sure how to get things sent to where in am at the moment it'd be great if you can hold on to them till next month when I return but i understand if you have other customers.