[Buying]  looking for hasbro white Gabriel G, B67 full set

looking for Shining God MS.
for shining god ms and bloody devil ms, i am willing to also buy them as seperate parts.
i will buy the most used and bettered one even, i dont care if it is even broken, i'll fix it up somehow.

B67: Random booster volume 5 Full set

hello
i'm looking for these.
plastic beyblades
looking  for a zeus New in box or new in packet, hasbro or takara it doesn't matter
i'm willing to pay $60-$70

hasbro white gabriel g (just AR is also fine)
i will buy a broken one even, even if the AR is broken i will buy it, i just need it for collection.
gabriel g images
[Image: large]

wide defense WD

please pm me, or leave a reply on this thread.
also if you know anyone who has either of these beyblades, friends, family, other WBO members, let me know
bump
bump
bump
PM send for bound defenser
update
looking for fukobako 2005
also looking for a wide defense WD as many as possible.
While it did come up recently on YJA (which is i'm assuming why you want it) Fukobako 2005 is incredibly rare and doesn't appear very often. I would just look for the the beyblade you want from it (i'm guessing slash riger?) instead.
(Mar. 13, 2016  4:47 PM)Ultra Wrote: While it did come up recently on YJA (which is i'm assuming why you want it) Fukobako 2005 is incredibly rare and doesn't appear very often. I would just look for the the beyblade you want from it (i'm guessing slash riger?) instead.
yeah i want slash riger, but if anyone has an fukobako 2005 it'd be nice, also i've seen fukobako 2005 go for cheaper at times than just slash riger on it's own, which is very weird.
update
bound defenser has been found, so i've crossed it off my list
just gabriel g left for plastic generation, i'm so desperate to get this blade, please help.Crying
reach the heavens
still searching for gabriel g, and slash riger
i don't even mind if you just have slash riger AR, or gabriel g AR.
as spongebob once said; "i'm waiting, i'm waiting, i'm waiting"
you gotta rise up
one day i hope that someone who owns the blades mentioned will see my thread, until then this is going to be a very lonely thread.
this is the post that will pierce the heavens
giga post break

i seem to have dragoon msuv and slash riger sorted, nothing confirmed.
just need gabriel G now
(Mar. 26, 2016  12:50 AM)VethixoDisco Wrote: Don't know if this is allowed. But here ya go

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Beyblade-...SwkZhWRq1D

He is referring to the Hasbro version; White Gabriel G (which has the ability for the AR to have a Sub-AR). What you linked was the Takara version.
(Mar. 26, 2016  1:16 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2016  12:50 AM)VethixoDisco Wrote: Don't know if this is allowed. But here ya go

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Beyblade-...SwkZhWRq1D

He is referring to the Hasbro version; White Gabriel G (which has the ability for the AR to have a Sub-AR). What you linked was the Takara version.

Also that's not the nicest price for gabriel in that condition with the wrong sub ar.
to clear up confusion for anyone who does not not know what gabriel g is, as some people may think of takara gabriel

i have updates the OP mentioning, it as hasbro white gabriel g
have also updates the title of thread

also Crying
why you gotta get my hopes up for gabriel g Crying

i understand it was mistake, the comment above is for fun, it is not me being angry, or hateful.
gabriel g or one piece
which will be found first
you decide

just whacking my head against the wall, never have i ever felt so agitated or impatient waiting for beyblade to pop up.

why hasbro, why did you have to release such a competitive beyblade part, if you had just released it the same as takara gabriel with an engine gear, i could have felt some peace.

also if you had a gabriel g, and sold it please tell me who you sold it to, if you want to that is.
Are you looking for a NIB Dragoon MSUV or a used?
(Mar. 28, 2016  3:03 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Are you looking for a NIB Dragoon MSUV or a used?
personally i would prefer a used one due to a new on being far more expensive.
oh gabriel g, where may you be.
oh slash riger, i wanna be the winning bidder
oh dragoon msuv, you're not my main priority

i'm going to have a lot of fun with these posts, because writing "bump" is really boring for me.

anyway dragoon msuv is lower of my priority list, as i can just recreate the tip easily.
same for gabriel g, i can just use war bear.
slash riger is the only one where i can't use a substitute.
day 365
gabriel g and slash riger have yet to be found, i still find myself searching for these beyblade every single day.

on the bright side a new anime season has started, starting off with JoJo's bizarre adventure:is diamond is unbreakable, although i have yet to see the light at the end of this perilous tunnel, for now i have flame that i can still use, until it disappears after 25 episodes.
as i walk through the valley of the shadow of death, i still can't find gabriel g

well, gabriel g is the final blade on my list before i just focus on burst. and then i can finally spend some of my money on games.

i haven't bought any new games in a year, i just want to complete my collection first.
Duuuuude, I finally found you one. Grab it quick before someone else does
http://m.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Beyblade-Li...nav=SEARCH

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Limited-Beyblade-G...nav=SEARCH

Gabriel!
If that's what you're looking for...
Tongue_out
(Apr. 05, 2016  1:37 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Duuuuude, I finally found you one. Grab it quick before someone else does
oh come on, you got me there. i definitely had that one coming.
hahahaha